Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Huge problem - please read (Read 396 times)
Gronk
Tiro

Unga bunga!

Gainesville, TX
Huge problem - please read
Apr 29th, 2023 at 8:13pm

This is very hard, and honestly, im pretty embarrassed that it's come this...It's a hard situation and difficult to type - the details are at the gofundme

https://gofund.me/9a09a6fd

Short version - house being sold out from under with no warning, given 2 months to move, have no vehicle, and because of ssi - no savings (limited to having max 2k$ at most, and hard when bills are what they are)

I don't eat out, and don't have any streaming services, games, etc and I've cut back as far as I can, as has my roommate

Any help is appreciated, and even if you choose not to, please just pass the link around?

IP Logged

Gronk
Tiro

Unga bunga!

Gainesville, TX
Re: Huge problem - please read
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2023 at 5:31pm

Please, yall.

It's been read 38 times...

IP Logged

Yfir
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Sydney
Reply #2 - May 4th, 2023 at 2:12am

So sorry to hear that man. So many people seem to be going through similar things, the world's in such a mess right now.

I'm not in the best state financially either, though I might be able to spare a bit. Nothing much but I hope it helps, even if just a little. Good luck with it all.

IP Logged

Gronk
Tiro

Unga bunga!

Gainesville, TX
Reply #3 - May 4th, 2023 at 10:41am

I appreciate it - a dollar here or there might not seem like much, but get enough together and amazing things can happen

If you do, I appreciate it...if you don't/can't, I appreciate the thought, and just pass it along to others...the more people see it (in theory), the more people will be willing to drop a bit of spare change, which is a lot less of a burden than asking a couple people for some huge amount

Also, I apologize if I'm stressed in the upcoming days...this is just riding high on my mind atm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Chris, Rat Man)