Send Topic Print
Bad Doggy! (Read 298 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Bad Doggy!
Feb 8th, 2023 at 7:47am

What is the worst thing one of your current crew did? To list all of the things Pandora has destroyed would take all night. The following incident a few years ago got me the angriest.
     I left to go shopping. While I was gone Pandora stole a gallon jug of cooking oil from the kitchen, brought it into the livingroom, unscrewed the cap as she's able to to, and emptied the contents of the jug onto the livingroom floor. Because I was gone for about two hours the oil had plenty of time to spread.
     Pandora heard every curse word I knew. I probably made up a few new ones. A gallon of oil doesn't clean up easily. Luckily Mike, who was still living with me at the time, came home and helped with the cleanup. She was on my poop list until that night. The thing about Huskies is that such shenanigans go with the territory. So she was eventually forgiven. She can't help being a Husky.

PGraph.jpg (112 KB | 11 )
PGraph.jpg

IP Logged

Hirtius

Slinging Rocks!

Re: Bad Doggy!
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:10pm

I once was watching a family member’s dog that didn’t really respect me and it let me know. It was house trained, but it would urinate everywhere when I was left alone with it. What’s worse, trying to chastise or even calm it down caused the dog to urinate even more. It would go running off and leave a trail as it went… Eventually the dog warmed up to me and was amazing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Chris, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini)