Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: Well That Was Quick
Reply #30 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 8:28am

Not at all nuts.
With crispr technology, almost anyone can do genetic manipulation.

Given the sheer contagiousness and natural inclination to mutate, covid 19 is both an excellent base for a bio-engineered weapon and simultaneously one of the worst choices.
Depending on your point of view of the human race, and it's current civilisation.

Now given that under the Geneva convention (stop sniggering at the back) bio warfare development is banned, obviously no country is currently using covid 19 as a base for a bioweapon.
That would be illegal.

But if we go with the highly unlikely, situation that 'some' countries did still have bioweapon programs - cough ',porton down' cough - covid 19 is definitely now in the mix.

CRISPR  is scary, it gives almost anyone the tools to easily produce genetically engineered organisms.
If you've got enough money, anyone can setup a bioengineering lab.

And lord knows there are enough lunatic millionaires and billionaires around who have enough money.

There is a series of zombie novels based on the never identified 'lone bioengineer' principle by John Ringo, that are pretty good.

The disease is initially spread by air fresheners in airport toilets.

Given that our current pandemic was spread by millions of Chinese going back to China for new year, and then taking the disease around the world via numerous international airports, he wasn't far off course.

So, while it's unlikely covid originated in a lab, it's a dead certainty that it's being modified in a lot of labs now !

Would someone do it for something as petty as political gain ?

This is the human race we're dealing with here, so: yeah, absolutely they would.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #31 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 9:20am

Rat Man wrote on Jan 21st, 2022 at 7:55am:
Morphy wrote on Jan 20th, 2022 at 9:08am:
Im going with another plague altogether. Unless someone takes an "active hand" covid isnt going to be Captain Trips. 

This is an odd thought I've had from time to time but I felt it was too weird to post here.  And if this this is too political then c_a can just delete it and my feelings won't be hurt.
    Imagine it's late 2023.  The tRump train is gaining momentum and the Democrats are running scared.  They are becoming desperate.  In that most of the anti-vaxxers are "Conservative" someone in the upper echelon of government has an idea to use Morphy's "active hand" and release a super strain of Covid.  Most of the vaccinated will survive but almost all of the anti-vaxxers will die.  This would turn the election back in the Democrats favor.
    That's nuts for sure but I know I can't be the only one who's had this thought.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Not nuts at all RM. Look at the stuff thats already been planned and just barely ended up not seeing the light of day. Had we had Nixon instead of Kennedy its possible this wouldve been our first 9/11 and we never wouldve known about this. God only knows how many we've had since and just accepted as whatever story we've been given.

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #32 - Jan 22nd, 2022 at 12:32pm

And considering that this is the same government that has deliberately given the native inhabitants blankets infected with Smallpox to kill them off to steal their land, used U.S. servicemen as human Guinea Pigs during atom and hydrogen bomb explosions, set a strain of flu loose in the New York subway system just to see how it spread, for decades suppressed information about the adverse effects of Agent Orange exposure, and used Black prison inmates as human Guinea Pigs for Syphilis experiments not much seems beyond them. 

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #33 - Jan 23rd, 2022 at 7:03am

Rat Man wrote on Jan 20th, 2022 at 7:59am:
    Some day in the not too distant future another variant of Covid as deadly as the first or Delta and as contagious as Omicron will come along.  Or it might be another plague altogether.  At that point most of the anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, and anti-social distancers will die and the discussion will be over.  Do I want that to happen?  Of course not; only a madman would.  But it really is quite inevitable. 

While our views regarding this matter are diametrically opposed , and probably cannot be reconciled or c onvinced otherwise,
one thing is for certain, death in this life awaits us all.  There's also still a fair chance all of us in the west / northern hemisphere will die in a nuclear blast. I do envy the people a little who live in those parts of the world that seem irrelevant in the global scale of events. Europe and North America  for sure aren't.
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2022 at 12:05am by Rat Man »  

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #34 - Jan 23rd, 2022 at 9:33am

Rat Man wrote on Jan 22nd, 2022 at 12:32pm:
    And considering that this is the same government that has deliberately given the native inhabitants blankets infected with Smallpox to kill them off to steal their land, used U.S. servicemen as human Guinea Pigs during atom and hydrogen bomb explosions, set a strain of flu loose in the New York subway system just to see how it spread, for decades suppressed information about the adverse effects of Agent Orange exposure, and used Black prison inmates as human Guinea Pigs for Syphilis experiments not much seems beyond them. 

You're right on. 100%

This is why Im firmly black pilled. Our government was already filled with psychos back in a time when the public was in many ways more innocent. Im sure we cant even begin to imagine where they are at now.

That being said if the cyclical nature of history teaches us anything its that after the hard times come the good times. America will suffer due to our poor decisions and the leaders we have allowed but with that destruction will come a rebirth. People see this as a pessimistic way of seeing the world. In fact its not. Its realistic and optimistic.

Realistic because theres simply no way out of the cycle. Its going to happen without a doubt. Optimistic because it means there will come a time of great renewal and growth after this. If you havent read The Fourth Turning I would definitely recommend it as it explores this cycle and what we can expect in the near future.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #35 - Jan 25th, 2022 at 12:07am

AncientCraftwork wrote on Jan 23rd, 2022 at 7:03am:
Rat Man wrote on Jan 20th, 2022 at 7:59am:
    Some day in the not too distant future another variant of Covid as deadly as the first or Delta and as contagious as Omicron will come along.  Or it might be another plague altogether.  At that point most of the anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, and anti-social distancers will die and the discussion will be over.  Do I want that to happen?  Of course not; only a madman would.  But it really is quite inevitable. 

While our views regarding this matter are diametrically opposed , and probably cannot be reconciled or c onvinced otherwise,
one thing is for certain, death in this life awaits us all.  There's also still a fair chance all of us in the west / northern hemisphere will die in a nuclear blast. I do envy the people a little who live in those parts of the world that seem irrelevant in the global scale of events. Europe and North America  for sure aren't.

Yes, Russian nukes would make Covid sort of moot.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #36 - Jan 27th, 2022 at 10:47am

https://youtu.be/ibME0YhL4vA

https://youtu.be/TWk2Z6mzZUU

Skip to 1:00 min on the second one. It is interesting to watch these narrative changes. My experiences with covid patients but especially covid vaccine patients is it had major impacts on many women’s menstrual cycles. It was rare to find someone who didn’t answer those series of questions with a yes. The comment sections of these videos are very much in line with what I’ve heard. Right now we are hearing one day difference on the cycle. Color me skeptical. I wonder if that will change in the future as well.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #37 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 8:24pm

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #38 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 6:34pm

Rat Man wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 8:24pm:

Geez thats the last thing we need!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, David Morningstar)