Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Well That Was Quick (Read 3145 times)
perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Re: Well That Was Quick
Reply #15 - Jan 12th, 2022 at 5:31pm

Probably has to do with the fact that this is the third wave and there's a combination of natural and vaccine induced immunity. Add that to the fact that this data is after we've already culled the herd once (the data were sampled according to the  BBC Apr to Oct last year).

I mean we can argue about what the risk is but we've known for a very long time that it is small. 2% fatality would be a massive overestimate.

A general "wait, that doesn't seem right" is the correct response btw. Gallup did a poll and found that >90% of respondents did not know the hospitalization risks (https://news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/354938/adults-estimates-covid-hospitaliza...).
Salient bit "For both vaccinated and unvaccinated populations, very few adults reported a correct answer [of hospitalization not even mortality], which is less than one percent. "

And it should apply to everything. So with < 1% fatality, 75% of those deceased with 4 comorbidities, and >90% of polled people unable to give a correct hospitalization range, it is fair to say there's a problem with our response.

edit: to fix link and a spelling error

"Facts stand wholly outside our gates; they are what they are, and no more;they know nothing about themselves and they pass no judgement upon themselves. What is it, then, that pronounces the judgement? Our own guide and ruler, Reason."

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #16 - Jan 14th, 2022 at 9:32am

Mortality is just a single aspect, and not the one that causes the most problems.

Hospitilisation, whether long or short term is what's bringing the world's health systems to their knees.

There are also a number of aftereffects, that can make existing medical conditions worse and create new ones.
And that also puts pressure on medical systems

It's hands down the single most contagious virus humanit has yet encountered.

I would say that my analogy of guinea pigs and cars, also applies to covid and flu, certainly in respect to the effect they both have on a nations national health setup.

There simply isn't any other dusese in human history that's had the same global impact.

Now in part that is because if our technology and the mobility if the global population.

But constantly trying to compare covid 19 to lesser diseases, is just avoiding the problem and downplaying a serious issue

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #17 - Jan 14th, 2022 at 11:32am

I absolutely agree that a large degree of the impact that we all feel is due to our highly specialized and advanced systems and their interdependence.

All the more reason to bear in mind the risks as they can be demonstrated as we choose our responses. Mortality is a piece. Who is vulnerable is a piece.

I would be far more friendly to the accusation that I am downplaying a serious matter, if over 90% of Americans did not have the wrong idea about the hospitalization risk. The risk assessment is not correct despite 2 years of nonstop coverage. And it's not too low either.

"Facts stand wholly outside our gates; they are what they are, and no more;they know nothing about themselves and they pass no judgement upon themselves. What is it, then, that pronounces the judgement? Our own guide and ruler, Reason."

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #18 - Jan 14th, 2022 at 12:18pm

Curious Aardvark wrote on Jan 14th, 2022 at 9:32am:

It's hands down the single most contagious virus humanit has yet encountered.

There simply isn't any other dusese in human history that's had the same global impact..

Citation needed

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #19 - Jan 14th, 2022 at 12:41pm

perpetualstudent wrote on Jan 14th, 2022 at 11:32am:
The risk assessment is not correct despite because of 2 years of nonstop coverage. And it's not too low either.

Dont worry PS. I got your back.

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #20 - Jan 15th, 2022 at 6:24am

I know many women who took the injection, now suffer from extremely odd menstrual cycles and some even have had to have their ovaries removed surgically. More and more open up about it, but slowly. Too many are still too afraid to talk about adverse effects or don't want to admit it could be the vaccine that caused it.
But even Fauci said on video that the vaccine could produce the opposite result in the long term, i.e. damage the immune system and thus weaken the response to corona viruses like the common cold.
I always thought it is naive to think governments and pharma has the interest of the people in mind.   We will see soon if the official narrative starts to collapse. But it will take a long time before many will admit they were victims of mass formation psychosis. Of course the majority who took it had the chance to be warned.

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #21 - Jan 15th, 2022 at 7:36am

AncientCraftwork wrote on Jan 15th, 2022 at 6:24am:
I know many women who took the injection, now suffer from extremely odd menstrual cycles and some even have had to have their ovaries removed surgically. More and more open up about it, but slowly. Too many are still too afraid to talk about adverse effects or don't want to admit it could be the vaccine that caused it.
But even Fauci said on video that the vaccine could produce the opposite result in the long term, i.e. damage the immune system and thus weaken the response to corona viruses like the common cold.
I always thought it is naive to think governments and pharma has the interest of the people in mind.   We will see soon if the official narrative starts to collapse. But it will take a long time before many will admit they were victims of mass formation psychosis. Of course the majority who took it had the chance to be warned.

I would like to see some documentation to verify this.

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #22 - Jan 15th, 2022 at 9:41am

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59970281

Now this data is not prospective, it is an estimate of the prevalence against the measured deaths time staggered. So the initial rate of 1.3% I think is probably a tad high. Even that number is not well known. It's doubtless both the susceptible dying and immunity (natural and vaccine induced) growing.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #23 - Jan 15th, 2022 at 9:44am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7eRODpcl9cQH/

^I would prefer the original videos rather than have to take these from a person's channel that put their own opinion in the title but these are hard to find for some odd reason.

This, though, should go a long ways to explain why the deaths reported don't add up with the expected morality rates. The middle speaker was the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator, Dr. Birx.  She is cleverly conflating two subjects together. I would suggest purposefully but regardless it confuses the subject. On one hand ,yes, any severe disease can cause preexisting issues to become inflamed thus causing, for example, someone with prexisting severe congestive heart failure to flare up into severe pulmonary edema leading to their death. But then she segues into saying that any person who dies *with* covid rather than *from* covid could be and indeed often was marked down as a covid death. But, since the vast majority of covid positive cases were either asymptomatic or were not serious its not hard to see how this could greatly inflate the numbers of covid deaths.

I have personally seen terminally ill patients who died from things like cancer be marked down as covid deaths with not one damn symptom of covid immediately preceding death and I've known of many other medical professionals who have seen the same. So when people tell me this didnt happen on a regular basis who have no experience on the inner workings of this pandemic from a medical point of view I find it exhausting and disappointing.

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #24 - Jan 15th, 2022 at 4:32pm

Rat Man wrote on Jan 15th, 2022 at 7:36am:
AncientCraftwork wrote on Jan 15th, 2022 at 6:24am:

I would like to see some documentation to verify this.

Here is the first video regarding Fauci, from minute 25 onwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=971QcDEha5I

Here is another video of Fauci saying basically the same thing
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1447653362539720706

And a third, here it him saying again, listen to it fully
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hOCpTWPE15kf/

the point is vaccines can cause the opposite effect of immunization,  immune degeneration, it's well known and it's called ADE / antibody dependent enhancement.  Has happened with vaccines in the past. They rushed this vaccine on billions of people . It hasn't stopped covid like they said it would. People in Israel after 4 jabs are still positive. What the heck is the use of it?

As to women having menstrual issues after the vaccine here,
https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2021/10/ten-thousand-report-menstrual-issues-after...

it's happening every where around me .... some women are constantly bleeding, it's not stopping for months. With others menstruation has just stopped permanently it seems

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #25 - Jan 17th, 2022 at 4:47pm

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #26 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 7:59am

Some day in the not too distant future another variant of Covid as deadly as the first or Delta and as contagious as Omicron will come along.  Or it might be another plague altogether.  At that point most of the anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, and anti-social distancers will die and the discussion will be over.  Do I want that to happen?  Of course not; only a madman would.  But it really is quite inevitable. 
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2022 at 12:05am by Rat Man »  

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #27 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 9:08am

Im going with another plague altogether. Unless someone takes an "active hand" covid isnt going to be Captain Trips. 

« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2022 at 7:55am by Rat Man »  

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #28 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 11:34am

Don't worry, the ones who don't wash their hands after using the restroom will go too. That should make it a Total Party Kill.

The roaches will appreciate the homes we leave them.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #29 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 7:55am

Morphy wrote on Jan 20th, 2022 at 9:08am:
Im going with another plague altogether. Unless someone takes an "active hand" covid isnt going to be Captain Trips. 

This is an odd thought I've had from time to time but I felt it was too weird to post here.  And if this this is too political then c_a can just delete it and my feelings won't be hurt.
    Imagine it's late 2023.  The tRump train is gaining momentum and the Democrats are running scared.  They are becoming desperate.  In that most of the anti-vaxxers are "Conservative" someone in the upper echelon of government has an idea to use Morphy's "active hand" and release a super strain of Covid.  Most of the vaccinated will survive but almost all of the anti-vaxxers will die.  This would turn the election back in the Democrats favor.
    That's nuts for sure but I know I can't be the only one who's had this thought.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Curious Aardvark)