Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Guess Who Has Omicron (Read 2374 times)
AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Re: Guess Who Has Omicron
Reply #15 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 6:10am

I don't use that chemical waste they call soap. I stopped doing that in my early teens. Did you ever eye the ingredient list on those bottles? Absolute insanity. Literally toxic waste for all life. In that I would include all synthetic medicines and cosmetic products. Toxic industrial waste. No human being used such things on their skin until a few decades ago. And now it's the norm?  It's all a giant scam.

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #16 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 8:26am

AncientCraftwork wrote on Jan 18th, 2022 at 6:10am:
I don't use that chemical waste they call soap. I stopped doing that in my early teens. Did you ever eye the ingredient list on those bottles? Absolute insanity. Literally toxic waste for all life. In that I would include all synthetic medicines and cosmetic products. Toxic industrial waste. No human being used such things on their skin until a few decades ago. And now it's the norm?  It's all a giant scam.

I understand the sentiment J, but you do know that, for thousands of years, soap was made from pot ash and animal lard… literally the leftover waste from a person’s food and fireplace.  Even Job scraped pot ash on his sores with a broken piece of pottery in the Old Testament.  You don’t have to use modern soaps with detergent and moisturizer, but please… wash your hands.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #17 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 8:39am

AncientCraftwork wrote on Jan 17th, 2022 at 4:55pm:
3 vaccinations and you got omicron. Life sure is funny. I have not taken any jab, do not social distance, nor disinfect my hands, or  wear masks, or lived my life any differently than before, and have never gotten, what they call covid. What I did do, is turn off the TV. Grin

Three vaccinations and in only three weeks after catching Omicron I am at 100%.  I spent no time in the hospital and remained functional throughout my illness.  I am very grateful that my three vaccinations were available to me.  Omicron won't be the last variant and Covid won't be the last plague.  Some will survive, some won't.

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #18 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 8:51am

"You will die, not because you are ill, but because you are alive; even when you have been cured, the same end awaits you; when you have recovered, it will be not death, but ill health, that you have escaped.“ ~ Seneca

"Facts stand wholly outside our gates; they are what they are, and no more;they know nothing about themselves and they pass no judgement upon themselves. What is it, then, that pronounces the judgement? Our own guide and ruler, Reason."

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #19 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 9:22am

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #20 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 9:43am

I don't really see a connection between Seneca's statement on mortality and the article.

"Facts stand wholly outside our gates; they are what they are, and no more;they know nothing about themselves and they pass no judgement upon themselves. What is it, then, that pronounces the judgement? Our own guide and ruler, Reason."

IP Logged

Sarosh
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #21 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 10:11am

@J
I dont get it how did you decide to use the internet and not soap? most people 20 years ago didnt use it now it is the norm. everything that is needed for you to be able to use the internet produces toxic waste and is the result of some kind of exploitation.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #22 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 10:15am

Rat Man wrote on Jan 18th, 2022 at 8:39am:
AncientCraftwork wrote on Jan 17th, 2022 at 4:55pm:
3 vaccinations and you got omicron. Life sure is funny. I have not taken any jab, do not social distance, nor disinfect my hands, or  wear masks, or lived my life any differently than before, and have never gotten, what they call covid. What I did do, is turn off the TV. Grin

Three vaccinations and in only three weeks after catching Omicron I am at 100%.  I spent no time in the hospital and remained functional throughout my illness.  I am very grateful that my three vaccinations were available to me.  Omicron won't be the last variant and Covid won't be the last plague.  Some will survive, some won't. 

This is why truth is so difficult to find.  Same information available to J and RM… but completely different interpretations of the same data. 

In terms of “proof” both of you are trying to do the impossible of proving a negative: “If [I/you] had not gotten the vaccine, then things would have been [worse/better]”

It’s fascinating to watch, but this particular debate is not going to go anywhere logical.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #23 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 10:31am

To be fair if the government was mandating I get vaxed 3 times or I lose my job and I was still getting smallpox and giving it to my family anyways and they were blocking all discussion of valid treatments that other countries were openly using to great effect to save people I wouldnt get it either.

The whole situation just reeks of conflict of interest and bad science. Human bodies are the same the world over. If Ivermectin is working  as an early treatment to save large amounts of people in other parts of the world, and we know it and furthermore if theres a near blackout in our mainstream news about it something is obviously going on here.

If you google it you get literally article after article disparaging it from our mainstream news companies pretending like its not working. While its saving lives in other parts of the world by the tens of thousands. Its gross but Americans are only doing a cursory google and stick with what the algorithm has set for them to see, never realizing that google as a big tech company also has bias and sets its algorithm to stick to a narrowly defined narrative as well.

https://ivmmeta.com/

Here's a meta analysis of studies showing the effectiveness of ivermectin. Keep in mind treatment protocols never use just one drug. And while this shows a big success rate for just Ivermectin, when combined with several different drugs the vast majority of deaths couldve been averted if treatment hadnt been essentially banned in favor of vaccines by the CDC and Federal government. One can only assume why. Dont overthink it I dont think it takes a genius to figure out why this backwards approach was chosen.

IP Logged

JudoP
Funditor

Rocks away!

UK
Reply #24 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 1:04pm

I mean it's all anecdotal anyway. I've had 3 jabs and no ill effects, nor have I caught covid.

Nobody was saying vaccines guaranteed you wouldn't get infected, nor were they saying that you would definitely get infected without. You gotta discuss the data if you want to get any sort of useful conclusions, but nobody agrees what is believeable data or sources these days anyway.

It's sad but seems to be the case that what you believe is increasingly defined by what tribe you are and then confirmation bias takes care of the rest. I don't exclude myself btw, though I try to fight it.

Anyway, I'm glad you are feeling better RM.

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #25 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 1:25pm

Sarosh wrote on Jan 18th, 2022 at 10:11am:
@J
I dont get it how did you decide to use the internet and not soap? most people 20 years ago didnt use it now it is the norm. everything that is needed for you to be able to use the internet produces toxic waste and is the result of some kind of exploitation.

It's easy to stop using what they call soap. Not so easy to stop using the internet. I tried it many times. But I keep falling back. It's an addiction I am not proud of. I am trying get rid of it. Luckily for me, the future will force me out of it whether I want or not. I've already stopped using cellular tech. I no longer have a personal, but a shared computer.

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #26 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 1:27pm

I agree trying to resist tribal blinders seems harder everyday but the good man does and so I try too.

I disagree about infection. The current "protects against hospitalization and death" is a shift in narrative. Originally the headlines and articles were about preventing infection and transmission. As the percentage efficacy headed towards 50% the goalposts shifted.

Regardless if I were in RM's shoes I would certainly choose vaccination and I am glad he's feeling better.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #27 - Jan 18th, 2022 at 1:42pm

https://youtu.be/HP_Uuj_ABew

I also agree that I would also have chosen the vaccine were I RM. Shocking I know. It just so happens the data shows for people in his age group with his comorbidities it makes perfect sense.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #28 - Jan 19th, 2022 at 12:52pm

I always find it funny when people talk about "natural is best" and talk about the evils of the modern world they are very reluctant to give up their clothes, their food, their tools, their glass windows, their etc. etc.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #29 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 12:11am

Kick wrote on Jan 19th, 2022 at 12:52pm:
I always find it funny when people talk about "natural is best" and talk about the evils of the modern world they are very reluctant to give up their clothes, their food, their tools, their glass windows, their etc. etc.

Most people don’t understand just how nasty and cut-throat nature can be… especially the plant world!  One of my favorite examples of this is organic foods.  To be commercially viable, organic crops have to be high in natural toxins and carcinogens to prevent bugs from eating them.  The natural stuff is sometimes worse than the pesticides that you can just wash off.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Chris)