Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
T J POTTER SLING MAKER WEBSITE? (Read 1117 times)
Deltafour1212
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

T J POTTER SLING MAKER WEBSITE?
Nov 24th, 2021 at 7:44pm

Does anyone know if T J Potter, Sling Maker website works anymore?  www.seekyee.com ;  It worked a month ago, now it doesn't. I was wondering if it was on my end or it was taken down.  He had instructions and a great pouch template.

IP Logged

Lacumo

NY
Re: T J POTTER SLING MAKER WEBSITE?
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2021 at 9:19pm

Coincidentally, I just stumbled onto that website a couple days ago.   I just took another look at it right now.   It looks like the site works for me.   I get access to his tutorials without any problems and I didn't test his shopping/checkout system, but it looks like he has stuff for sale too.   The address that I get into his site through is -- http://www.seekyee.com/Slings/index.htm

I used to think this was going to be simple.

IP Logged

Deltafour1212
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2021 at 10:39pm

Thank you Lacumo.
Good to know his site still works
Then it must be me then. No matter what PC I use I can't get on the website.   I've tried Edge and Firefox and I get the same results. maybe I need to try Chrome.

Lacumo wrote on Nov 24th, 2021 at 9:19pm:
Coincidentally, I just stumbled onto that website a couple days ago.   I just took another look at it right now.   It looks like the site works for me.   I get access to his tutorials without any problems and I didn't test his shopping/checkout system, but it looks like he has stuff for sale too.   The address that I get into his site through is -- http://www.seekyee.com/Slings/index.htm

IP Logged

Lacumo

NY
Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2021 at 10:58pm

I got in using an Apple laptop and Safari.  Good luck with your efforts.

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2021 at 6:46am

His website is super unstable. Sometimes it's up, other times it can't be accessed. It's on that end rather than on yours.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Deltafour1212
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2021 at 2:40pm

THANK YOU!   Good to know.  I'll stop "fixing" it on my end

Kick wrote on Nov 25th, 2021 at 6:46am:
His website is super unstable. Sometimes it's up, other times it can't be accessed. It's on that end rather than on yours.

IP Logged

Deltafour1212
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #6 - Nov 25th, 2021 at 2:42pm

T J Potter has a great pouch template.  I was wondering if a JPEG or file of it might be downloaded on this site.

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #7 - Nov 25th, 2021 at 5:14pm

I've also never been able to get to that site reliably.  Great site, just can't get to it.

If there are any templates from it, they would probably be in the 'PDF leather pouch templates' topic.

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #8 - Nov 30th, 2021 at 8:29am

I just tried three different ways in and struck out on all three.  It's a shame.  His work is excellent.

IP Logged

Lacumo

NY
Reply #9 - Nov 30th, 2021 at 8:51am

@Rat Man ...   Just for laughs, I just tried it and I got in (all the way into different headings, different "How To's", etc) without delay or problems.   I don't get it.   In years past, some old websites didn't give Apple products clear access to their sites.   Now it seems to be the opposite (at least on the Potter website).

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #10 - Nov 30th, 2021 at 12:10pm

I used to be able to access his site, about 5 years ago, now its been about 4 years. I cant access it. On mutiple different devices. I believe he is aware of the problems,  as i have emailed him in the past. But he  doesnt know what the problem is

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Curious Aardvark, joe_meadmaker, Chris, vetryan15, Rat Man, Morphy)