Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print
SITH - 2021 (Read 19445 times)
MMF

Slinging Rocks

The United States of America
Re: SITH - 2021
Reply #45 - Dec 14th, 2021 at 2:46pm

SITH - Sling in the Helmet. Sounds right!

I'm sure either selection method is fine. I think it would nice if you did the selection on video.

IP Logged

SAK_Survival
Novicius

Slinging Rocks!

Oakland County, MI, USA, EARTH
Reply #46 - Dec 14th, 2021 at 6:19pm

Im new at this, so I apologize if this is a silly questioon. But, how will we be notified of where we will send our sling?

IP Logged

MMF

Slinging Rocks

The United States of America
Reply #47 - Dec 14th, 2021 at 6:21pm

Once you know who you are sending your sling to, you can private message them and get an address to ship to.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #48 - Dec 14th, 2021 at 7:15pm

MMF wrote on Dec 14th, 2021 at 6:21pm:
Once you know who you are sending your sling to, you can private message them and get an address to ship to.

That’s ONE method.  You could also read chicken bones, count waves on the beach, or bribe a squirrel.  Those methods are all acceptable, and if you don’t know how to do any of those techniques, just send it to my address.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #49 - Dec 15th, 2021 at 7:30am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 14th, 2021 at 7:15pm:

That’s ONE method.  You could also read chicken bones, count waves on the beach, or bribe a squirrel.  Those methods are all acceptable, and if you don’t know how to do any of those techniques, just send it to my address.

I have NOOCs address. He lives in Hitchcock Tx. Ill give the details to whoever needs to send an extra sling.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #50 - Dec 15th, 2021 at 2:07pm

Morphy wrote on Dec 15th, 2021 at 7:30am:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 14th, 2021 at 7:15pm:

I have NOOCs address. He lives in Hitchcock Tx. Ill give the details to whoever needs to send an extra sling.

itsatrap.jpg (90 KB | 26 )
itsatrap.jpg

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Al Paca
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Melbourne, Australia
Reply #51 - Dec 17th, 2021 at 8:41pm

The wait is killing me. Hurry up already!!! It's already lunch time in Australia...

IP Logged

JudoP
Funditor

Rocks away!

UK
Reply #52 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 12:27pm

I always preferred the domino method, that way you interact with two different people rather than one.

Either way, looking forwards to the draw!

IP Logged

SerKraus

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #53 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 7:24pm

Count me in!  Grin

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates

IP Logged

IcedFlame
Descens

Victory through discipline

MN
Reply #54 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 7:31pm

I’m in too!

If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle
           - Sun Tzu

Happy Slinging, and God bless my friend.

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #55 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 8:04pm

Some last minute entries.  You guys are in!

I'll be pulling names very soon.  Hopefully I'll have a video of the drawing up in a couple hours.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #56 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 8:47pm

joe_meadmaker wrote on Dec 18th, 2021 at 8:04pm:
Some last minute entries.  You guys are in!

I'll be pulling names very soon.  Hopefully I'll have a video of the drawing up in a couple hours.

Cheesy

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #57 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 10:04pm

And here we go.  Here's the name drawing.  I will also add the link to the first post of this thread, along with the updated name list, so everything is easy to find.

https://youtu.be/J_-IGuwRbx4

IP Logged

IcedFlame
Descens

Victory through discipline

MN
Reply #58 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 10:13pm

It took you exactly two hours. Just like you said, a couple hours. Grin

If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle
           - Sun Tzu

Happy Slinging, and God bless my friend.

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #59 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 10:20pm

I swear that was not planned.  I didn't even notice.  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Morphy, vetryan15, Curious Aardvark, Kick, Chris, joe_meadmaker, Rat Man)