SITH - 2021 (Read 19259 times)
Kordwar

Slinging Rocks!

Lancaster, PA
Re: SITH - 2021
Reply #150 - Jan 4th, 2022 at 1:07pm

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Jan 4th, 2022 at 12:39pm:
Kordwar’s SITH has arrived!

Sling, printed staff sling head, and a… flint striker?  Looks like I have to go start some (safe, legal) fires now!  Thanks Kordwar!

It's a hand forged bottle opener! But it could probably be used as a flint striker as well. I used to make full hand handle ones but evidently the keychain ones were the ones everyone liked and I was alone in liking the full size.
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2022 at 3:33pm by Kordwar »  

IP Logged

CrazyBrave333
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Australia
Reply #151 - Jan 4th, 2022 at 4:57pm

That looks so cool!!!

It’s good to see the thread back on track! Keep the love going all!

IP Logged

Al Paca
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Melbourne, Australia
Reply #152 - Jan 4th, 2022 at 11:55pm

Kordwar wrote on Jan 3rd, 2022 at 4:53pm:
...My package from Al Paca has arrived! All the way from Australia to Pennsylvania. Enclosed was a couple magnets and a beautiful sling that I am excited to try out

So glad that it arrived. Happy slinging and a happy new year to all.

IP Logged

Al Paca
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Melbourne, Australia
Reply #153 - Jan 4th, 2022 at 11:56pm

CrazyBrave333 wrote on Jan 4th, 2022 at 4:57pm:
That looks so cool!!!

It’s good to see the thread back on track! Keep the love going all!

Couldn't agree more CB333, leave the ugly stuff out of our community!

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #154 - Jan 5th, 2022 at 12:07am

Kordwar wrote on Jan 4th, 2022 at 1:07pm:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Jan 4th, 2022 at 12:39pm:
Kordwar’s SITH has arrived!

Sling, printed staff sling head, and a… flint striker?  Looks like I have to go start some (safe, legal) fires now!  Thanks Kordwar!

It's a hand forged bottle opener! But it could probably be used as a flint striker as well. I used to make full hand handle ones but evidently the keychain ones were the ones everyone liked and I was alone in liking the full size.

That makes more sense…but I’m still going to have to try using it as a striker Grin

It’s a huge improvement over the only other bottle opener in my house, which is a bit on the heavier side Smiley

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #155 - Jan 6th, 2022 at 10:47am

Tried out my SITH 2020 and 2021 slings today…

https://youtu.be/k9_mb4Sq_eA

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #156 - Jan 6th, 2022 at 1:26pm

Very cool NOOC. Only thing missing is to start a fire with the bottle opener and some flint and then pop open a cold beer while the fire gets going.  Cool Kordwar, what do you think?  Wink

IP Logged

Kordwar

Slinging Rocks!

Lancaster, PA
Reply #157 - Jan 6th, 2022 at 3:04pm

Morphy wrote on Jan 6th, 2022 at 1:26pm:
Very cool NOOC. Only thing missing is to start a fire with the bottle opener and some flint and then pop open a cold beer while the fire gets going.  Cool Kordwar, what do you think?  Wink

Sounds like a good night to me!

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #158 - Jan 6th, 2022 at 6:36pm

It’s already on the to-do list! Grin

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #159 - Jan 8th, 2022 at 1:00am

Kordwar wrote on Jan 6th, 2022 at 3:04pm:

Sounds like a good night to me!

A good night indeed! I didn’t start a fire, but I did confirm it will throw sparks.

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #160 - Mar 3rd, 2022 at 3:04pm

NooneOfConsequence sent me this snazzy leather pouched sling plus the Texas mug.  Thanks much. The stitching on the pouch is awesome.

NOOC.jpg (146 KB | 47 )
NOOC.jpg

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #161 - Mar 5th, 2022 at 5:28pm

Nooc slings are fantastic with tennis balls . One solid full proof design I’m definitely behind. Nice limited edition one with that stitching!!

I’m years to come that’s one of those rare antiques of the slinging community.

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

TheMightyAslan
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Manchester / Caernarfon UK
Reply #162 - Mar 7th, 2022 at 12:06pm

Anybody heard from Lightslinger? I think he's been offline since the name drawing. I must have been on the SITHmas naughty list this year boys. Grin

IP Logged

IronGoober
Interfector Viris Spurii

...and now, No. 1, the
larch...

California
Reply #163 - Mar 7th, 2022 at 10:49pm

@TheMightyAslan

Sometimes users just don't check this site for many months. If  you still want a sling, PM me and I'll get one to you.

John R.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #164 - Apr 21st, 2022 at 11:10am

Obviously I lucked out and got Hubert and this beauty is what he sent me.  There was a lot of trouble with shipping and it ended up going back to him at least once in the process.

Ive said for years now that Hubert is the best slingmaker out there and after recieving this and looking at the beauty and quality I am even more certain of that statement.

Thanks Hubert!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: joe_meadmaker, Kick, Morphy, vetryan15, Chris, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark)