SITH - 2021 (Read 19255 times)
MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Re: SITH - 2021
Reply #135 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:14am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:04am:
not age

and why do you talk about my age so much ? and why do you not answer my questions ?

IP Logged

IcedFlame
Descens

Victory through discipline

MN
Reply #136 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:22am

I could have made a more complex sling, but I really think the concept of this sling is very interesting and I wanted other slingers to know about it.

If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle
           - Sun Tzu

Happy Slinging, and God bless my friend.

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #137 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:24am

IcedFlame wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:22am:
I could have made a more complex sling, but I really think the concept of this sling is very interesting and I wanted other slingers to know about it.

Thats not a bad thing to do, but did you do it as well as possible ? If you did, i cant say anything negative about you

IP Logged

IcedFlame
Descens

Victory through discipline

MN
Reply #138 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:29am

When I made it I improved the design as much as possible that I could think of without changing the design too much. I suppose I could have gotten some orange microcord to use instead of black but I didn’t really need to go to town for anything and I wanted to send the sling as soon as possible.

If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle
           - Sun Tzu

Happy Slinging, and God bless my friend.

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #139 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:34am

IcedFlame wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:29am:
When I made it I improved the design as much as possible that I could think of without changing the design too much. I suppose I could have gotten some orange microcord to use instead of black but I didn’t really need to go to town for anything and I wanted to send the sling as soon as possible.

if you put thought into it and joe likes the design, i cant criticise anything. In that case, well done

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #140 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:53am

right can we get back to the actual exchanging of slings now Smiley

And happy new year Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #141 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 12:49pm

MikeG wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:14am:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:04am:
not age

and why do you talk about my age so much ? and why do you not answer my questions ?

Mike, I don’t know what everyone else thinks.  I’m just one person on this forum, but in my opinion, of course you are welcome here no matter your age.  There is nothing wrong with being young, and you should enjoy it. Just please be courteous to others. As you get older, you learn more, but you also learn how little you know.  I’m sure we can all learn from you and vice versa.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #142 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 12:51pm

Ein frohes neues Jahr. Etwas Zeit bleibt noch.

Ich habe immer gerne an der Sith teilgenommen.
Es gibt jedoch Gründe warum ich es nicht mehr tue.
Diese wurden nie erfragt.
Mit Meinungsfreiheit haben hier einige ein Problem.
Übrigens. Respekt verdient man. Man bekommt Respekt nicht einfach so.
Meine Achtung zu bekommen ist gar nicht so schwer. Einen Spiegel brauche ich dafür nicht. Achjae vielen Dank für diese nette Beleidigung. Es zeigt mir, das sie gar nichts von mir und auch nichts über mich wissen. Bedenkt man, wie lange ich bereits in diesem Forum bin und bedenkt man, das ich einige sogar persönlich kenne, dann ist diese Aussage ziemlich armselig und traurig. Kein wirklich gutes Statement.
Aber sei es drum
Kommt gut rüber ins neue Jahr
Falls ihr nicht schon dort seid. Grin

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #143 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 12:52pm

Curious Aardvark wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:53am:
right can we get back to the actual exchanging of slings now Smiley

Yes please!

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Kordwar

Slinging Rocks!

Lancaster, PA
Reply #144 - Jan 3rd, 2022 at 4:53pm

...My package from Al Paca has arrived! All the way from Australia to Pennsylvania. Enclosed was a couple magnets and a beautiful sling that I am excited to try out

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #145 - Jan 3rd, 2022 at 5:45pm

Very nice work!

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #146 - Jan 3rd, 2022 at 6:46pm

Sweet looking sling!  Smiley

IP Logged

CrazyBrave333
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Australia
Reply #147 - Jan 4th, 2022 at 12:53am

Yeah that looks a beauty!

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #148 - Jan 4th, 2022 at 7:32am

I do like a good shepherd sling Thumbs Up

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #149 - Jan 4th, 2022 at 12:39pm

Kordwar’s SITH has arrived!

Sling, printed staff sling head, and a… flint striker?  Looks like I have to go start some (safe, legal) fires now!  Thanks Kordwar!

@Ratman, I made yours before the drawing… I still need to modify it to your specifications, then I’ll drop it in the mail.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Morphy, Chris, Curious Aardvark, joe_meadmaker, Rat Man, vetryan15, Kick)