Send Topic Print
SITH - 2021 (Read 19252 times)
vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Re: SITH - 2021
Reply #120 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:12am

I didnt lose my cool. Iam calm. I don't get upset with arguments on the internet.  If u want respect, u need to give respect before u can recieve it

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #121 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:18am

vetryan15 wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:12am:
If u want respect, u need to give respect before u can recieve it

you finally understood what i told you

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #122 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:18am

seems like you can learn something from me

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #123 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:20am

No, i knew that way before u were even born

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #124 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:28am

vetryan15 wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:20am:

why dont you act like that if you already knew it. And this is a good example for you not taking me seriously because of my age. That doesnt change anything and you just want to make everyone hate me. If you are an adult (i have doubts about that, but lets pretend that you are) stop acting like this and show me how i should act

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #125 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:29am

MikeG wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:08am:
Morphy wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:05am:
its not about telling them why their sling is not good enough or how it could be better

so nobody gets anything, because a bad sling wont be used and the maker wont know that its bad

People realize their slings can be better. Ive seen many members send what might be termed less than ideal slings to others and then as time goes by their skill level naturally progresses.

Mike, I honestly get the sense that your original intent wasnt to be rude. I think you are coming off as rude now but there may be a language issue here and an age issue.

Thats why Im taking the time to tell you this. So please hear me when I say these people that sent bad slings and got better with time did not need MikeG, Morphy or Jaegoor to criticize their sling for them to get better. It happened naturally with time and practice. Just as it always does.

People are not stupid. They dont look at their slings and say "Hey this is the greatest sling ever". But its a process. And add to that we all have limited time to do things so not every sling we make is going to be amazing.

Just relax man. Relax and let people send what they send. If they want to get better they will. If not or they dont have time to send really intricate stuff thats totally ok as well! SITHmas is a happy time of year. Lets keep this thread happy. Thanks.

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #126 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:32am

MikeG wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:28am:
vetryan15 wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:20am:

why dont you act like that if you already knew it. And this is a good example for you not taking me seriously because of my age. That doesnt change anything and you just want to make everyone hate me. If you are an adult (i have doubts about that, but lets pretend that you are) stop acting like this and show me how i should act

All i ever said, was be nice. Not sure why u dont understand that concept. If u act like a child, i will treat u like one. Read the rules here, which when u signed up. U were supposed to.

Grow up and be nice.

U dont understand the whole point of SITH, whichnwe are trying to help u, but u dont want it, acting like u know it all

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #127 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:33am

Morphy wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:29am:
age issue

my age was never an issue and you should stop saying this.
Its not even about the SITH anymore, you dont take me seriously, because you think you are better, you are not, my age doesnt change that and if i can realise this, why cant you ?

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #128 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:43am

You would probably rather have me judge your words for being young than not. If you prefer I respond to you as I would a grown man who has once again started a flame war on a thread where one didnt exist I can do that as well?

Are we done yet? Have we ruined this thread enough? Did we raise the standards of slinging enough for you or would you prefer to keep going? If you are done I would like to return to a normal SITH now.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #129 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:44am

Mike… I will repeat what Vet said: you need to chill

In a private message with Vet this morning, I said:

“I predict Mike will try to deflect and point fingers at you for calling him childish… just like a child would.”

Sadly you have proven me right.  If you don’t want to be treated like a child, then act like an adult.  My recommendation: walk away and don’t say anything on here for a day or two and come back when you are more calm.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #130 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:49am

what is the problem with my age ? Is it bad that young slingers exist ? Am i to young to have an opinion ? If that is the case, i dont want to be part of this forum.

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #131 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:50am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:44am:
Mike… I will repeat what Vet said: you need to chill

In a private message with Vet this morning, I said:

“I predict Mike will try to deflect and point fingers at you for calling him childish… just like a child would.”

Sadly you have proven me right.  If you don’t want to be treated like a child, then act like an adult.  My recommendation: walk away and don’t say anything on here for a day or two and come back when you are more calm.

So thats what i am to you, just a child

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #132 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:04am

I don’t know anything about you except what I read on the forum Mike.  The problem is maturity and specific behaviors, not age or labels that define a person.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

IcedFlame
Descens

Victory through discipline

MN
Reply #133 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:06am

MikeG wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:08am:
Morphy wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:05am:
its not about telling them why their sling is not good enough or how it could be better

so nobody gets anything, because a bad sling wont be used and the maker wont know that its bad

Are you implying that my sling is bad? I didn’t make my sling to look pretty. I made it because of how the sling works, and I wanted to share that with more slingers, so I decided to participate in the SITH.

If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle
           - Sun Tzu

Happy Slinging, and God bless my friend.

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #134 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:12am

IcedFlame wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 11:06am:
Are you implying that my sling is bad?

i was surprised, that you didnt make a more  complex sling. You clearly have the skill to make very good slings and im very sorry, if i was rude, i did never intend to insult you

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, joe_meadmaker, vetryan15, Kick, Rat Man, Morphy, Curious Aardvark)