Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print
SITH - 2021 (Read 19256 times)
MMF

Slinging Rocks

The United States of America
Re: SITH - 2021
Reply #105 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 8:21pm

Look what I got! The seatbelt slings look simple but they are well made (and stylish). Clearly the maker has some experience crafting and using these. The braided sling looks like a Rockman. Three slings! Thanks vetryan15!

20211230_180915.jpg (893 KB | 20 )
20211230_180915.jpg

IP Logged

MMF

Slinging Rocks

The United States of America
Reply #106 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 8:31pm

Jaegoor wrote on Dec 30th, 2021 at 5:44pm:
Sorry. Aber nichts ist an dieser sling neu. Was ist experimentel daran? Wirklich schön ist auch nichts daran. Funktional? Eine kurze Zeit wird sie funktionieren. Viel arbeit haben sie nicht investiert. Waren es mehr als fünf Minuten? Oder zehn.? Ich Frage für einen Freund Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Sonnenbrillen für morphy. Tongue
Sorry dafür das ich meinem schlechten Ruf gerecht werde. Aber ich sage gerne was ich denke. Es ist auch wirklich nicht boshaft gemeint. Ich weiß auch nicht wieviel Erfahrung sie haben. Ich arbeite mit Kindern und Teenager. Ich sehe was sie leisten können wenn sie es wollen. Ich zeige ihnen gerne Ergebnisse für einen Vergleich .
Wichtig ist jedoch das der Empfänger sich darüber freut. Ist das der Fall ,so sind meine Worte bedeutungslos. Das senile gequatsche eines alten Mannes. Cool Cool

One day, I will make a sling that will impress you. Mark my words! Smiley

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #107 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 9:12pm

Is this really necessary?  Acting like this in the SITH? No nees to nitpick other people and attack them.

MikeG, this is your 1st one, you participated in. YES, its about  the person who recieved it, being happy. No one cares if its experimental, your attitude will get u in trouble here, possibly banned.

Jaegoor, u havent participated in 2 years, what is your reason to come in and stir up more trouble? For an old man, you  have been acting a lot like a child recently, and causimg drama. Grow up. We allow beginners in on this. It is what it is. I would expect more from u, but your attitude has really soured alot of pwople on this forum. I am getting tired pf having to play the adult here. There are rules here U BOTH need to follow em.

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #108 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 9:13pm

Glad they got there

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #109 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 12:10am

Ich arbeite mit Kindern und Teenager.

You, and the kids and teenagers, are welcome to join the SITH.

I don't thing you understand what the SITH is about.  It meant to see what other members on this forum are making and slinging with.  It's not a contest to make the best and most efficient sling.  Whether the maker of the sling spent 5 minutes or 5 days is irrelevant.

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #110 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 12:12am

Nice looking slings MMF!  Thumbs Up

IP Logged

Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #111 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 3:53am

Nun. Sie schreiben das sie es müde sind einen erwachsenen zu spielen. Vielleicht ist das der Unterschied. Sie spielen einen erwachsenen. Ich bin erwachsen.
Ist Sith ein Wettbewerb? Nein. Habe ich auch nie so verstanden. Es gibt wirklich eine Menge die sich viel Mühe geben. Andere tun das offensichtlich nicht. Ich möchte das was mir jemand schickt auch benutzen . Bei der gezeigten Sling hätte ich persönlich große Sicherheits bedenken. Darf man das sagen? Ist das beleidigend? Ja man sollte es unbedingt sagen. Nichts ist schrecklicher als totes Lob. Ist es beleidigend? Nein . Es ist nicht beleidigend. Denn ich beurteile einen Gegenstand. Ich verurteile nicht denn Menschen der es machte. Das ist etwas was sie mir unterstellen. Übrigens kann man eine Unterstellung ebenfalls als Beleidigung verstehen. Verstößt dies gegen regeln des Forum?
Etwas ist natürlich möglich. Das ich ihre Einstellung zur Sith nicht verstehe und auch nicht teile. Was für mich gilt, gilt dann auch für sie. Sie verstehen meine Einstellung ebenfalls nicht.
Kann ich das alles was ich sage beurteilen? Ja. Das kann ich. Ich reflektierte mich selbst. Und ich verfüge über genug Erfahrung und Fähigkeiten um meiner Aussage Gewicht zu verleihen.
Ihre Urteil über mich haben sie bereits gefällt.
Ich werde die Kinder fragen ob sie zukünftig teilnehmen wollen. Ich kann es mir nicht vorstellen. Schließlich werden sie von einem nicht erwachsenen alten Mann trainiert, der immer nur Ärger macht. Roll Eyes Grin Wink Tongue Cool Cool Cool Cool

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #112 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 6:06am

vetryan15 wrote on Dec 30th, 2021 at 9:12pm:
MikeG, this is your 1st one, you participated in. YES, its about  the person who recieved it, being happy. No one cares if its experimental, your attitude will get u in trouble here, possibly banned.

The first and last one i participate in. If no one cares if its experimental, why do i ? Now explain to me, why my attitude will get me in trouble, because if it will, you are the problem and not my attitude. If i cant say what i think is the right thing to say, why should i care about being banned ?

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #113 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 6:11am

There are rules here U BOTH need to follow em

Where can I find the rule that I am not allowed to express my opinion

And because i dont see a good reason to stop now: You dont act like an adult, you are doing the opposite. Indirect threats and calling others childish without even trying to understand what they told you is just pathetic

For an old man, you  have been acting a lot like a child recently, and causimg drama

dont pretend that he didnt have a good reason to. I can relate to everything he said recently, thats not the case for you and some of the others here
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2021 at 8:21am by MikeG »  

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #114 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 8:57am

Excuse me, all i said was be nice, and follow the rules. If u cant do that and act like an adult, then why even join a forum. If u are only goingto be mean.

There is NO reason for drama on this forum.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #115 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 9:35am

MikeG wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 6:11am:
There are rules here U BOTH need to follow em

Where can I find the rule that I am not allowed to express my opinion

And because i dont see a good reason to stop now: You dont act like an adult, you are doing the opposite. Indirect threats and calling others childish without even trying to understand what they told you is just pathetic

For an old man, you  have been acting a lot like a child recently, and causimg drama

dont pretend that he didnt have a good reason to. I can relate to everything he said recently, thats not the case for you and some of the others here

MikeG…  this is not a good look for you.  As soon as you lose your cool… you lose the argument. Vet is right: You are acting childish.  You’re better than this.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #116 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 9:45am

MMF wrote on Dec 30th, 2021 at 8:31pm:
Sorry. Aber nichts ist an dieser sling neu. Was ist experimentel daran? Wirklich schön ist auch nichts daran. Funktional? Eine kurze Zeit wird sie funktionieren. Viel arbeit haben sie nicht investiert. Waren es mehr als fünf Minuten? Oder zehn.? Ich Frage für einen Freund Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Sonnenbrillen für morphy. Tongue
Sorry dafür das ich meinem schlechten Ruf gerecht werde. Aber ich sage gerne was ich denke. Es ist auch wirklich nicht boshaft gemeint. Ich weiß auch nicht wieviel Erfahrung sie haben. Ich arbeite mit Kindern und Teenager. Ich sehe was sie leisten können wenn sie es wollen. Ich zeige ihnen gerne Ergebnisse für einen Vergleich .
Wichtig ist jedoch das der Empfänger sich darüber freut. Ist das der Fall ,so sind meine Worte bedeutungslos. Das senile gequatsche eines alten Mannes. Cool Cool

One day, I will make a sling that will impress you. Mark my words! Smiley

Why bother MMF?  The best way to impress Jaegoor is to hold up a mirror so he can see himself.

Jaegoor… maybe try participating in a SITH before criticizing others who actually do participate.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #117 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:05am

Ok, i understand, you dont want to understand anything because you think you are better. You dont take me seriously, because i am younger. Instead of telling me to stop, look at yourself. Vet, my english is not perfect, it might sound harsh sometimes, but i tried to stay polite and didnt want to insult anyone. Your english is better than mine, but you werent able to stay polite, if you dont want to respect me, why should i ?

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 9:45am:
The best way to impress Jaegoor is to hold up a mirror so he can see himself.

And you dont think that this is childish ? You are not better, stop pretending that.
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 9:45am:
Jaegoor… maybe try participating in a SITH before criticizing others who actually do participate.

there is no reason for him, he wouldnt get any benefit from it
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 9:35am:
As soon as you lose your cool… you lose the argument
So vet lost ?
?[quote  ?author=143535343F353C393534293F2B2F3F34393F5A0 link=1637246460/115#115 date=1640961340]You are acting childish.  You’re better than this. [/quote]
and this is proof, that you dont want to take me seriously. Tell me, why am i acting childish ? I dont, but you will never be able to understand it, you dont want to. You have a opinion and you will never change it (isnt that what children often do ?), you arent able to change your opinion, because you think you are always right and everyone that doesnt agree with you is wrong. If you dont want to take the things i say seriously, dont talk to me, because i wont take you seriously

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #118 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:05am

This might be the first SITH thread thats become an argument. This isnt what this is meant to be.

MikeG, sometimes constructive criticism is fine but all too often your criticisms just start fights. Jaegoor the same goes with you. Ask yourselves if what your saying is really needed in a thread like this before you bother posting. It wasnt necessary in the Palestinian thread and it's not here either.

For those who dont understand the concept of the SITH and im specifically talking about you two here, its to receive slings from members around the world. THATS IT. There is no other reason. Its not about sending the best slings, its not about telling them why their sling is not good enough or how it could be better and frankly, no one here seems to have a hard time understanding this but you two.

You dont need to voice every criticism that comes into your head.

IP Logged

MikeG

Slinging Rocks!

Bayern-Germany
Reply #119 - Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:08am

Morphy wrote on Dec 31st, 2021 at 10:05am:
its not about telling them why their sling is not good enough or how it could be better

so nobody gets anything, because a bad sling wont be used and the maker wont know that its bad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: joe_meadmaker, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Morphy, vetryan15, Rat Man, Kick)