Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Insults (Read 3129 times)
Hirtius

Slinging Rocks!

Re: Insults
Reply #30 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 10:35pm

Quote:
I was merely pointing out how stupid of an insult that is. I don’t understand why someone would waste their time making up insults that don’t make any sense anyway (and that’s true for most everyone not just Ratman).

I agree it’s a bit crude and not a good insult (sorry Ratman), but I think you kind of are missing the point. Ratman was trying to say “you’re worthless” in a creative way. Coming up with insults is fun, you’re trying to be creative or witty.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #31 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 10:50pm

Yup.  We’ve gone from insults to “explaining”. I declare this thread dead.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Lightning Jack
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 10:51pm

Well maybe we should be using this creativeness for something more positive or maybe slinging instead of these insults. Over the last month I’ve noticed that more people have been posting in the off topics board instead of the slinging board. I think that we should try to actually talk about slinging and take a break from the off topics board for awhile. I think the off topics board needs some cool down time.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #33 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 11:16pm

Quote:
Well maybe we should be using this creativeness for something more positive or maybe slinging instead of these insults. Over the last month I’ve noticed that more people have been posting in the off topics board instead of the slinging board. I think that we should try to actually talk about slinging and take a break from the off topics board for awhile. I think the off topics board needs some cool down time.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Hirtius

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #34 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 11:58pm

Quote:

That’s fair, but you’re posting in here too. And aren’t witty phrases and insults a part of slinging? The ancients put such things on their bullets, they obviously got a kick out of it.

Obviously the off topics area has gotten a bit congested and tense. Hell, I’ve contributed to it. But I will point out that you have derailed two threads that were meant to bring a lighthearted discussion to ease tensions in off topic.

Sorry about your thread NOOC, you hot dog loving trash slinger.

Edit: Aw, we replaced the swear words. That’s awful, my last insult had a good pun (or double entendre?). Oh well, I improvised.

IP Logged

Sir Missalot
Descens

almost always miss, occasionally
by a mile

Midlands, South Kakalaki
Reply #35 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 6:47am

You’re nothing but a zig-zag interlocked double loop dogshank!

<noodle!>

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #36 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 6:52am

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #37 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 7:27am

Sir Missalot wrote on Oct 29th, 2021 at 6:47am:
You’re nothing but a zig-zag interlocked double loop dogshank!

<noodle!>

Yes!  Sir Missalot understood the assignment 😆

Perhaps the thread could still cone back from the dead. A zombie insult thread works for me!

Morphy wrote on Oct 29th, 2021 at 6:52am:

Morphy… I love you.

IP Logged

Caldou
Funditor

Moving the world... rock
by rock.

Picardie, France
Reply #38 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 6:27am

Oh boy, it was a long time since I was trying to be insulting, I now have kids, I must take care of my language...

Do you take also international or are those puddles on the floor your brains already leaking when trying to understand your own language ?

Bande d'abrutis de yacks confits à la graisse de scolopendres dégénérés, rebuts rétrogrades de fistules purulentes, raclures de pustules irrémédiablement moisies...

That's all for now, it should took you all long enough to understand those !

This whole post is purposely insultiv only to put the topic back on tracks, I usually think that, even though most of y'all are native english speaker you all have at least 2 connecting brain cells between all of you... OOps, I did it again !

Eight in one shot!
The french Slinging club
If it's still moving, keep slinging !
IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #39 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 7:30am

The other day I was at a persons home for a possible seizure and I asked the lady who witnessed it if she was the patient's mother. Whoops. That was dumb. She was his wife.

Then I asked when she was expecting. Whoops again. Ok, the second part didnt happen but wouldve been pretty funny in a horrible way. The first part did and I felt pretty stupid.

IP Logged

Sir Missalot
Descens

by a mile

Midlands, South Kakalaki
Reply #40 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 8:01am

I do tech support...

You have a critical malfunction in the primary organic information processing unit located between the keyboard and the chair.

IP Logged

Sir Missalot
Descens

by a mile

Midlands, South Kakalaki
Reply #41 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 8:04am

She's pathologically incapable of following the simplest of instructions.

IP Logged

Sir Missalot
Descens

by a mile

Midlands, South Kakalaki
Reply #42 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 8:06am

You seem to have gotten an ID ten T error.
(write it down and look at it)

IP Logged

Sir Missalot
Descens

by a mile

Midlands, South Kakalaki
Reply #43 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 8:07am

She's the reason they make decaf.

IP Logged

Sir Missalot
Descens

by a mile

Midlands, South Kakalaki
Reply #44 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 8:11am

The company has a 2 drink at lunch maximum policy.  Technically, a pitcher of Long Island iced tea is just one drink. (5 shots of liquor per glass)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini)