Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Real Men (pronouns He, Him, Zer) (Read 2555 times)
IronGoober
Interfector Viris Spurii

...and now, No. 1, the
larch...

California
Re: Real Men (pronouns He, Him, Zer)
Reply #15 - Oct 23rd, 2021 at 9:32pm

I love True Lies. Arnold actually does a decent job acting in that movie. I'd put it above the rest, with Kindergarten Cop tied for first.

John R.

IP Logged

Lightning Jack
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Oct 23rd, 2021 at 9:34pm

I'd definitely say George Patton.

@Morphy: There is no such thing as “toxic masculinity”

@Slingbadger: Teddy was a very tough guy, and he was a good general, but he sure was a terrible president.

Also why is Nooc all of a sudden obsessed with hot dogs?

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #17 - Oct 24th, 2021 at 7:23am

Quote:

To borrow a quote from Shakespeare- "Hes the hero Slinging.org needs not the one they deserve."

I think it started originally with a different thread and then he posted it again and frankly (punny) I love it.

It reminds be of the best video evidence of reptillian humanoids to ever surface. But thats all Ill say. NOOC knows what Im referring to.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #18 - Oct 24th, 2021 at 10:14am

Morphy wrote on Oct 24th, 2021 at 7:23am:
Quote:

To borrow a quote from Shakespeare- "Hes the hero Slinging.org needs not the one they deserve."

I think it started originally with a different thread and then he posted it again and frankly (punny) I love it.

It reminds be of the best video evidence of reptillian humanoids to ever surface. But thats all Ill say. NOOC knows what Im referring to.

🤣🤣🤣

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #19 - Oct 24th, 2021 at 10:17am

IronGoober wrote on Oct 23rd, 2021 at 9:32pm:
I love True Lies. Arnold actually does a decent job acting in that movie. I'd put it above the rest, with Kindergarten Cop tied for first.

I love that movie too. It was a later addition to his action hero career but pretty good too. Tom Arnold and Jamie Lee Curtis did great as well.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #20 - Oct 24th, 2021 at 10:18am

@lightningjack…
This will explain everything:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqb7zETMSs&t=25s

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #21 - Dec 13th, 2021 at 11:03pm

George Washington.  He and his army rowed across the Delaware on a freezing cold December night, marched all night to Trenton, and bushwhacked the Hessians as they slept, drunk and hungover from their Christmas celebration.  He held a ragtag army together with nothing but the strength of his will and defeated the best military force on the planet.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #22 - Jul 20th, 2022 at 2:29pm

Julius Caesar.   An absolutely brilliant tactician.  A leader who wasn't afraid to get his hands bloody, leading his men while wearing a fire engine red cape that said, "Yeah, I'm bad."

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #23 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 7:33am

Not a single person and not a celebrity but certainly I think they could give anyone here mentioned a run for their money: the guys that walked off the boats on D-Day directly into machine gun fire while their buddies exploded left and right next to them. Wild stuff. The total acceptance of your seemingly inevitable death but you are going to do your mission anyways. Crazy.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #24 - Sep 29th, 2022 at 3:26pm

Morphy wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 7:33am:
Not a single person and not a celebrity but certainly I think they could give anyone here mentioned a run for their money: the guys that walked off the boats on D-Day directly into machine gun fire while their buddies exploded left and right next to them. Wild stuff. The total acceptance of your seemingly inevitable death but you are going to do your mission anyways. Crazy.

Probably the best answer yet.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #25 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 3:26pm

Rat Man wrote on Sep 29th, 2022 at 3:26pm:
Morphy wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 7:33am:

Probably the best answer yet.

Along the same line of thought, again not a single person;  the police and firemen who responded to the 9/11 terrorist attack on the Twin Towers in New York.  After the first tower collapsed police and firemen still ran into the second building to rescue people.  It takes a special kind of courage to run into a burning building that is obviously about to cave in on itself.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar)