Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Catch This! on Slinging.org (Read 2013 times)
Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Catch This! on Slinging.org
Jun 15th, 2021 at 8:05am

If you've found this, then you've found our new spot on the forum. We thought it best to set up a separate area for podcast stuff for two main reasons:
1. It ensures we see stuff about the podcast and other stuff we're doing.
2. It stops it cluttering up the rest of the General Slinging chat or wherever it ends up.

So yeah, please do post here if you have feedback or ideas for things you would like us to talk about. Hope you enjoy!

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Re: Catch This! on Slinging.org
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2021 at 9:05am

Just curious if you guys have a tentative release schedule.  Are you going to try to create a new podcast monthly?  Or just whenever time allows?

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2021 at 3:05am

Currently it's monthly-ish.a proper schedule would be great but we don't want to set up expectations and then not meet them. It's been a crazy time for both myself and Nooc so recording times have been a little harder to organise and then I know for myself, once I get a new job, it could get quite limited. All that being said, I can say we have a new episode ready to go and which will be coming very soon  Wink

"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

JudoP
Funditor

Rocks away!

UK
Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2021 at 11:04am

When is the next episode finally appearing? I need my Catch This fix!  Wink

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #4 - Jul 8th, 2021 at 4:46am

Very soon. We are trying to get it on Apple which has some ridiculous wait times. It is finally happening though so I will say next week. Maybe. The mysteriousness adds to the hype Cheesy

IP Logged

CrazyBrave333
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Australia
Reply #5 - Aug 8th, 2021 at 6:52pm

I was just considering getting a podcast started for slinging, and then found this! Saved me the headache thanks guys!

Its very well put together and you have a great back and forth!

Please keep up the good work! I'm happy to donate a sling for the draw of subscribers too if you will do that again...  Smiley

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #6 - Aug 9th, 2021 at 8:30am

Thanks! Great to hear you are enjoying it!

IP Logged

CrazyBrave333
Descens

Slinging Rocks!

Australia
Reply #7 - Aug 10th, 2021 at 2:47am

I do have one complaint - I've smashed through all eps already... keen to hear more!!!! Its so good listening on my drive to work - as i have a sling hanging from my rearview mirror...

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #8 - Aug 10th, 2021 at 6:03am

CrazyBrave333 wrote on Aug 10th, 2021 at 2:47am:
I do have one complaint - I've smashed through all eps already... keen to hear more!!!! Its so good listening on my drive to work - as i have a sling hanging from my rearview mirror...

That's always a good complaint to hear Cheesy I've been very slowly working on the edit for the next episode and then we should be recording again fairly soon so you won't be going without an episode for long.

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #9 - Dec 17th, 2021 at 1:38am

More content please!!!

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #10 - Dec 17th, 2021 at 8:21am

New episode will be dropping soon with special guest Fowler of Fowler's Makery and Mischief and the History series Alone, which he won the third season of. It's a good episode. I've been slow on the editing but it is coming!

IP Logged

Slyngorm
Funditor

Slingit...

Reply #11 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 2:21pm

Make more trailers for new episodes!
Might be difficult depending on the topic but am sure you can make it work.
Haven’t felt the enthusiasm I did watching the sling vs slingshot trailer for a long time.

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #12 - Dec 19th, 2021 at 3:42am

Glad it had the desired effect Cheesy New episode will be up today at 8am Texas time (so GMT-5). We have some more guests and still lots of episode ideas so next year is going to be even better Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Morphy, NooneOfConsequence, vetryan15)