Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
When Do Feet First Smell Like Feet? (Read 445 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
When Do Feet First Smell Like Feet?
Jun 9th, 2021 at 9:30am

A stupid question?  Do you know the answer?  It wasn't a burning question for me but still I wanted to know.  Even a baby's feet smell like feet so when does the foot smell start? 
     When daughter Kate was born I was there for the whole grueling 23 1/2 hour process.  Finally the baby popped out, feet first of course... it was Kate.  They handed me the baby and the first thing I did was smell her feet.  Weird, yes, but I wanted to find out and this would probably be my only opportunity to know for sure. 
    Her feet already smelled like feet. Sometime in the womb our feet begin to smell like feet. Now you know.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Re: When Do Feet First Smell Like Feet?
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2021 at 7:03pm

Im glad you had the presence of mind RM. Because I will never do that but now I don’t have to.  Grin

IP Logged

IronGoober
Interfector Viris Spurii

...and now, No. 1, the
larch...

California
Re: When Do Feet First Smell Like Feet?
Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 5:10pm

That. Is. Hilarious.  And a bit awe inspiring. I also wouldn't have had the presence of mind to do something.  Kudos for your deep curiosity into a subject and doing what it took to figure it out!

John R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark)