Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Indoor Slinging (Read 940 times)
Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Indoor Slinging
May 11th, 2021 at 2:33pm

I'm an expert at coming up with excuses to not go out slinging and living in Finland makes it even easier. Half the year my sling range is cold, buried in snow or completely waterlogged, but I am also super lazy and can always find a reason to say "...I'll go tomorrow instead". Well excuses no more! A lot quicker and easier to go slinging when your sling range is literally a foot away from your bed. Sock balls wrapped in balloons (safety rusty balls) work great and don't even threaten the window I've hit... a few times at this point. The bottle and curtain work great as a target and backstop too Cheesy

https://youtu.be/z3Z02G5vhd0

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Re: Indoor Slinging
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2021 at 8:08pm

Love it man! I still need to try your "Rusty Socks" lol. Oh and if anyone makes a remark on your comfy clothes politely tell them to bend over and kiss your ass. I wear hoodies whenever possible. It makes me look like a hobo and frankly I couldnt care less. They are super comfy.

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #2 - May 12th, 2021 at 3:21pm

I love the green jumper I'm wearing in the video. I call it my old man jumper because I got it second hand and it's almost certainly some old man's jumper Cheesy It's perfect for lounging and, apparently, slinging.

"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #3 - May 12th, 2021 at 8:45pm

I like it Kick!  That video really takes me back to the days when we were doing the indoor challenges.  Way back in the early days of COVID.  Roll Eyes

I like the rusty socks too.  Those could definitely be the chosen projectile on that day in the future when we finally all gather together for a sling battle.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #4 - May 13th, 2021 at 9:33pm

Nice kick I love a bit of turkey style

RIP RS

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #5 - May 14th, 2021 at 11:49am

Nice Kick! This looks like something anyone could set up no matter where they live.  Maybe you and Cityslinger need to set up another virtual indoor challenge.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #6 - May 14th, 2021 at 2:05pm

I think a good challenge is 8 hits. 6 has been my best but I think I can do better than that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: vetryan15, Rat Man, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Kick, Morphy, joe_meadmaker)