Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Beautiful, Rugged, Deadly - the weapon maker’s ideal (Read 506 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Beautiful, Rugged, Deadly - the weapon maker’s ideal
Apr 1st, 2021 at 3:31pm

Beautiful, Rugged, Deadly.  This is the trifecta of perfection for a weapons maker...

This sling is too new and untested to say I was successful, but here is my attempt at  making a good looking, low-maintenance, and functional sling:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyhiTcnm-Vc

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Duckhands
Descens

Making Some Sick New Slings!

Idaho
Re: Beautiful, Rugged, Deadly - the weapon maker’s ideal
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 4:36pm

That was an interesting way to ruggedize a sling. It hurt my heart watching you turn the sink on, until you mentioned the silicone lol. Probably adds less weight than waxing too I bet.

Hands dirty from throwing dead ducks I eat my lunch and earn my title.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 4:49pm

Duckhands wrote on Apr 1st, 2021 at 4:36pm:
That was an interesting way to ruggedize a sling. It hurt my heart watching you turn the sink on, until you mentioned the silicone lol. Probably adds less weight than waxing too I bet.

Yessir... that’s a cotton sling too! Still as good as new Smiley

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Duckhands
Descens

Idaho
Reply #3 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 4:54pm

Awe, very nice. I am working on a cotton polyester sling right now for my lady. Might have to give it that treatment. I'm curious if that is a legit jesus quote btw lol. Cuz I love it Grin

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #4 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 5:02pm

It is a 100% legitimate made-up quote from Jesus the Noodler... not to be confused with Jesus of Nazareth Grin

IP Logged

Duckhands
Descens

Idaho
Reply #5 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 5:28pm

Hahaha I figured, it is still a quotable quote, speacially these days hahaha Grin

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #6 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 6:45pm

We've discussed this in depth off forum but I love this sling and the silicone dip. I cannot say how much I love this idea. Its going to be huge, huge I tell ya!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Chris, Kick, Curious Aardvark, joe_meadmaker, Morphy, vetryan15)