Send Topic Print
My lady loves me. (Read 1710 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: My lady loves me.
Reply #15 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 12:43pm

Duckhands wrote on Mar 31st, 2021 at 6:31am:
I supported getting some sugar gliders, and ended up with three. Then a few months later another two. Plus I do most of the care taking for them, since they are nocturnal... like me.

Wait a minute... are you using sugar glider sling ammo?!  That’s brilliant!  Put some food on the bullseye and you’ll never miss!  Just go easy on the windup Grin

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #16 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 1:22pm

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Apr 1st, 2021 at 12:43pm:
I supported getting some sugar gliders, and ended up with three. Then a few months later another two. Plus I do most of the care taking for them, since they are nocturnal... like me.

Wait a minute... are you using sugar glider sling ammo?!  That’s brilliant!  Put some food on the bullseye and you’ll never miss!  Just go easy on the windup Grin

I once had a particularly large bear I could not kill with razor glandes and the turkey style. Even using my most deadly noodle I thought I was a goner. Then I took put my wifes sugar glider ammo. With a squeak and a splat the bear was dead and I slept on the couch till Christmas. Fin.

IP Logged

Duckhands
Descens

Making Some Sick New Slings!

Idaho
Reply #17 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 2:08pm

Morphy wrote on Apr 1st, 2021 at 1:22pm:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Apr 1st, 2021 at 12:43pm:

I once had a particularly large bear I could not kill with razor glandes and the turkey style. Even using my most deadly noodle I thought I was a goner. Then I took put my wifes sugar glider ammo. With a squeak and a splat the bear was dead and I slept on the couch till Christmas. Fin.

Hahahaha gold fellas, pure gold  Grin the hardest part for me was training them to load themselves into the sling. Atlas, and Ares are the most fearsome of my suggie ammo.

Hands dirty from throwing dead ducks I eat my lunch and earn my title.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: joe_meadmaker, Morphy, vetryan15, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Kick, Rat Man)