Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Ammo falling out of pouch (Read 2617 times)
Duckhands
Descens

Making Some Sick New Slings!

Idaho
Re: Ammo falling out of pouch
Reply #15 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 4:19am

Rat Man wrote on Mar 30th, 2021 at 3:57pm:
   If none of the very good advice given above helps you perhaps your first sling should be one that is easier to use like a Rockman or some sort of cupped pouched sling.  We have instructions for making such slings in the tutorials section  above.  Here's my way of making a pj, or Five Strand Sheep Shank Sling:
https://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1338672380/0
Somehow the first three pictures got replaced with others that have nothing to do with the sling, but you should be able to pick it up from the fourth picture. 

Pretty slick tut. Also a pretty sick slingshot rifle. I have wanted to build one, how do you like it. I guess that the flint tool is for making cordage?

Hands dirty from throwing dead ducks I eat my lunch and earn my title.

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #16 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 1:27pm

Duckhands wrote on Mar 31st, 2021 at 4:19am:
Rat Man wrote on Mar 30th, 2021 at 3:57pm:
   If none of the very good advice given above helps you perhaps your first sling should be one that is easier to use like a Rockman or some sort of cupped pouched sling.  We have instructions for making such slings in the tutorials section  above.  Here's my way of making a pj, or Five Strand Sheep Shank Sling:
https://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1338672380/0
Somehow the first three pictures got replaced with others that have nothing to do with the sling, but you should be able to pick it up from the fourth picture. 

Pretty slick tut. Also a pretty sick slingshot rifle. I have wanted to build one, how do you like it. I guess that the flint tool is for making cordage?

Thanks.  The first three pictures aren't mine.  I had nothing to do with them and don't know how or why they replaced the three pictures that I originally posted there.

IP Logged

Duckhands
Descens

Idaho
Reply #17 - Apr 1st, 2021 at 2:17pm

That's a trip haha. I have tried to upload a profile image, no matter if I try uploading an image smaller than 100kb or using a url to try the other image selecting methid. The closest thing I can get is the presets. Not really that similar, but kinda lol

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #18 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 6:11pm

I would help you with your profile image but I also had problems.  Morphy was able to set me up.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #19 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 7:59pm

Duckhands wrote on Apr 1st, 2021 at 2:17pm:
That's a trip haha. I have tried to upload a profile image, no matter if I try uploading an image smaller than 100kb or using a url to try the other image selecting methid. The closest thing I can get is the presets. Not really that similar, but kinda lol

First image is free, each additional image $5.99. Also, as it’s so close to April Fool’s Day, I cannot be trusted and I’m just as likely to set you up as a gender neutral mountain panda as your actual pic. If this risk is acceptable or if by some extremely odd coincidence your profile is meant to be said mountain panda,  please PM me and I will gladly set up your profile pic.

IP Logged

Duckhands
Descens

Idaho
Reply #20 - Apr 2nd, 2021 at 8:49pm

Morphy wrote on Apr 2nd, 2021 at 7:59pm:
Duckhands wrote on Apr 1st, 2021 at 2:17pm:

First image is free, each additional image $5.99. Also, as it’s so close to April Fool’s Day, I cannot be trusted and I’m just as likely to set you up as a gender neutral mountain panda as your actual pic. If this risk is acceptable or if by some extremely odd coincidence your profile is meant to be said mountain panda,  please PM me and I will gladly set up your profile pic.

Damn how did you know what I wanted as my profile pic? Lmao I sent a couple links. My html isn't as good as it was in the late 90s early 2000's. I thought I had done it to be the images, rather than the links. I will leave the ultimate choice to your taste. Even if it is none I sent haha

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Morphy, vetryan15, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, joe_meadmaker)