Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Serious Conversation About STDs. (Read 861 times)
Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Serious Conversation About STDs.
Mar 23rd, 2021 at 7:09am

Provocative title right? In the same vein as Ratman's "Racist Like Me" thread I was hoping to have a real discussion about STDs.

I am embarrassed to admit this but I have one. Usually it only flares up once a year.  I was taken advantage of and now Im stuck with it. Supposedly there is medicine that can help but it doesnt work great for me. The culprit is still at large and I still see the bastard almost on a daily basis. The cops will do nothing.

The culprit is trees. Tree pollen to be exact. Tree pollen being the means of sexual reproduction of the offender at large. My STD is often made light of by calling it "Seasonal Allergies" but I know what it really is. Its a curse from the very pits of hell.

Each year a different symptom seems to highlight the experience. A few years it was massive mucous production that would not stop and lead to violent vomiting. Other years it has been itching and watery eyes to the point that I will go to sleep early just to get away from it for awhile.

This year it is extreme fatigue. Anyone who knows me outside of the forum knows Im a bit of an insomniac. Not lately though... lately I fall asleep every chance I get. I get very little done on my days off. Usually I will put off sleep as long as possible so I can get more done. Staying up 30+ hours straight with maybe an hour or two nap isnt unusual. But not these days.

I have been violated gentlemen. It hurts everyday but knowing I have supporting indviduals that I can talk to helps. Thanks for listening. Its good to get this off my chest.

IP Logged

xud9a - call me zud 👍
Funditor

Ringing Slocks !

Nottinghamshire, England
Re: Serious Conversation About STDs.
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 9:25am

Morphy,
I don't know you,
I'm not a doctor,
I live a continent away.
Had you ever considered stress manifesting itself in different ways.?

Is it time to take a sabbatical ?

Study emergency response elsewhere on the planet ?

Knowledge transfer schemes, student exchange, whatever it takes ?

Cheers,

Zud,👍

My outlook on life is Aristotalean; on seeing an Acorn I see a potential oak tree rather than Plato's view that it is a failed copy.
BE SAFE,    BE SMILEY,   BE STRANGE

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 10:09am

xud9a - call me zud 👍 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2021 at 9:25am:
Morphy,
I don't know you,
I'm not a doctor,
I live a continent away.
Had you ever considered stress manifesting itself in different ways.?

Is it time to take a sabbatical ?

Study emergency response elsewhere on the planet ?

Knowledge transfer schemes, student exchange, whatever it takes ?

Cheers,

Zud,👍

I appreciate the concern but no this just happens every year at the usual allergy time. Most people around here deal with it. Some far worse than me.

Usually the fatigue is there but its offset by worse symptoms. This time the fatigue and sore throat are pretty much it. It could be worse!

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 2:32pm

I hereby crown Morphy the “King of Clickbait”. All hail Morphy! Let us all bow to his superior trolling skills.

We are indeed not worthy, sir.  Well played.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #4 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 4:26pm

"A man starts a thread on STDs, what he did next will shock you!!!"

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #5 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 6:04pm

I suffer from the same STD.  Some years it's barely noticeable, some years it's murderous.  I get it for about three weeks in the Spring and Fall.  The very worst part is that itching in the back of my throat.  Damned slutty trees! Keep your pollen to yourself!

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #6 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 6:53pm

Woah I don’t want to victim blame here but you all clearly wanted it,asked for it , I mean you weren’t even wearing a mask until last year.
What was the tree ment to think.
You walked into their home , dressed inappropriately, stayed there acting like your having a good time and then once your home in your safe house you say the tree took advantage of you. The fact your language is “took advantage” and not “rape” shows how willing you were at the start. If anything your taking advantage of the trees. They hate cross pollination especially across species. Your lucky they can’t move otherwise some of that trees cousins will show you what “ taking advantage is about”

Dress appropriately and don’t wander into tree areas if you can’t handle the spray.

I’ve been getting up in trees for my whole life , never treated me wrong.

Stop blaming others and look in the mirror.

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

walter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #7 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 10:03pm

@
Mersa
Thumbs Up

Perseverence furthers

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #8 - Mar 23rd, 2021 at 10:31pm

Rat Man wrote on Mar 23rd, 2021 at 6:04pm:
 Damned slutty trees!

That Sir may well be my favorite Ratman quote ever. Well done Sir, well done...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar)