Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2020-2021 Slinging.Org Winners (Read 2313 times)
Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

2020-2021 Slinging.Org Winners
Mar 12th, 2021 at 9:27pm

This is a new idea but I think a long time in coming. Anyone who wins a contest or challenge on Slinging.Org during the current year will end up with their name here and eventually have their name added to a master list for each years contest/challenge winners.

Please feel free to PM me links of winners of different challenges and contests. If no one is interested I will, when I have time, go through and add winners to this list. Many challenges have been set up and not all have official winners. That’s fine. It’s also fine if those involved want to have a vote on who won each one from the past. The winner will be added as time allows. Please PM me the links if you would like to participate. Thanks. -Morphy

Pumpkin Challenge Winner 2020:
NoOneOfConsequence

Abstract Sling Design Winner 2021:
Zud

Easter Egg Challenge Winner 2021:
NoOneOfConsequence

Trash Sling Challenge Winner 2021:  PeaShooter

Abstract Ammo Design Winner 2021: IronGoober
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2021 at 7:01pm by Morphy »  

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: 2021 Slinging.Org Winners
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2021 at 9:28am

As defending Pumpkin Challenge World Champion, I think this is an excellent idea.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

xud9a - call me zud 👍
Funditor

Ringing Slocks !

Nottinghamshire, England
Re: 2020-2021 Slinging.Org Winners
Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 8:22pm

As second on the list I second that motion and would further move that the list should also be retrospective.

"We stand on the shoulders of giants"

My outlook on life is Aristotalean; on seeing an Acorn I see a potential oak tree rather than Plato's view that it is a failed copy.
BE SAFE,    BE SMILEY,   BE STRANGE

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2021 at 8:26pm

Egg challenge and trash challenge to come

« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2021 at 5:03am by Morphy »  

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #4 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 5:13am

Mersa wrote on Mar 28th, 2021 at 8:26pm:
Egg challenge and trash challenge to come

Oopps...did not mean to hit the modify button on your post Mersa.  Wink

As for the egg and trash challenge I was unable to find a winner on the trash challenge. The egg one I suppose will be the one who gets the most votes on Channings video? If not please feel free to let me know the accepted winner of those challenges and they will be added.

@All -

I wanted to better explain what my true intent for this thread is...

This thread isnt for bragging rights or prizes, instead it's to highlight the moving forward of our forum as our community matures into a more cohesive structure. A structure that is 100% grass roots and community set up.

This list will be a snapshot of those who managed to make the biggest impact on each challenge or contest. And that's something worth remembering.

You all are the one's making this forum great with your participation and fellowship.I want to have a single thread summarizing that for each year if possible.

Also, as an aside, I unlocked this thread so people can discuss what should be added. The winners will be added to the original post.

IP Logged

Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #5 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 6:13am

It shouldn't have a competitive character.  Make a list of challenges.  Those who made it get on this list.  With video of your skills and your solution.

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #6 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 7:03pm

Since 2021 is almost done let me congratulate all our winners on pushing Slinging.Org to new heights with your participation and achievements! Well done all! Thanks for taking the time to make this forum what it is!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, LightSlinger, Chris, Curious Aardvark)