Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Power comes from the hips? (Read 1727 times)
Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Re: Power comes from the hips?
Reply #15 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 3:40pm

There are still a few subtleties.  But that would be too much at the moment.  I hope you understand the concept.  It is really very successful.  Children learn it much faster

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #16 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 4:03pm

Jaegoor wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 3:37pm:
Try the following.  Stand normally.  Take your left foot a small step forward.  Your belly button should now be pointing at the target.  Now raise your left arm and point your hand at your target as well.  Two points now point to their target at the same time.  Navel and left hand.  Now they raise their firing hand as well.  Your shoulder should now be in a line.  This is important.  Now take your shot hand far back.  The following will happen.  Your stomach will move too.  So he goes out of line to the goal.  Your hip, too, of course.  You will now feel a slight tension in the hip area.  This tension is inconspicuous to many.  But she will control her shot.  If you want to shoot now, forget about your arm.  Just move your belly button back towards your target.  It is recommended to practice this movement slowly.  Your head wants to move your arm first.  So try it slowly a few times.  I bet you that if you move your hip forward, your arm will follow.  He must follow.  There is a connection between the shoulder and the hip.  Called the spine.  This is not easy for a beginner.  Many will always power out of their arms.  You will always shoot past the target to the left.  If your shots miss the right, check your navel.  He won't point at the target.  He points in the direction of your shot.  The better you manage to control your hips, the better you will hit and your power will also increase.  You will notice that your hip and shoulder are only minimally apart in time.  Now more and more muscle groups will flow into the movement.  Your power will reach a maximum.  You yourself will find it instinct.  😁 Have fun with it

Very interesting.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #17 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 1:03am

Jaegoor, did you mean something like this?

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #18 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 1:06am

Seriously though... thanks Jaegoor. I think I understand what you mean, but I will repeat it back to you to make sure...

There is tension in the belly when it is not pointing at the target, so you are on target when the hip rotation takes the belly tension away.

Is that an accurate description?

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #19 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 1:38am

I think the translater is failing here.  It's a really complex move.  Show me and I can see.

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #20 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 7:58am

IP Logged

Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #21 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 10:21am

Wink

_20190729_145715.JPG (405 KB | 11 )
_20190729_145715.JPG

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #22 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 10:49am

This picture is certainly known.  I wear it as a logo.  It shows a lot that is amazing.  Take a close look at it.  Look at the shoulder.  The position of the sling.  The back leg.  There is one detail that I find absolutely amazing.  The front foot.  It looks like a hook.  It looks like badly painted.  But at some point I realized a possible reason.  If you work your hips, you will notice something.  It is not easy to stop your hip in a shot so that your navel is pointing exactly at your target.  Often they overwind.  However, if you turn the tip of your foot inwards a little, two amazing changes will happen.  You will be much more stable.  Your hips can no longer overwind.  It is anatomically limited.  I tried that with pupil.  Everyone improved almost immediately.  I've created training tables to prove it.  It's one of the most amazing details for me.  With a lot of training and better control of your hips, this hooked position will go away again.  I could see that too.  I use it as a training aid when results get worse.  Quasi as a correction.

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Kick, Chris, Rat Man, joe_meadmaker, vetryan15, Morphy)