xud9a - call me zud 👍
Funditor

Ringing Slocks !

Nottinghamshire, England
APPEAL
Mar 1st, 2021 at 7:57am

APPEAL

we have a production engineer on board.

We need 4 "identical" glandes to use as  prototype models.

So, could anyone who has one of CAs glande rollers or another form of production  please  generously offer 4 of their gorgeous glandes ?

Living in Hope ( well nearby)

Cheers

Zud.

My outlook on life is Aristotalean; on seeing an Acorn I see a potential oak tree rather than Plato's view that it is a failed copy.
BE SAFE,    BE SMILEY,   BE STRANGE

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: APPEAL
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:29am

you do know I'm about an hour drive from you right ?
And we're all jabbed and covid recovered anyway.
So we can't give it to you or get it from you.

And the odds of getting stopped by a policeman in derbyshire are probably higher than winning the euro lottery jackpot.

come get one.
Hell you can have a hinged mould.
have a chat, pick up a 3d printed sling pouch while you're here Smiley

or tell me what size you want and I can make them for you and stick them in the post.

So what's your actual plan ?

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:45am

If you could grab my 2019 sith sling from ca while you’re at it that would be great.  Shocked

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

xud9a - call me zud 👍
Funditor

Ringing Slocks !

Nottinghamshire, England
Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:56am

@Mersa
If I don't get your sling from CA I will send you one  🤓🤓🤓

My outlook on life is Aristotalean; on seeing an Acorn I see a potential oak tree rather than Plato's view that it is a failed copy.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #4 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 9:19am

lol got to make another damn sling.
No idea where the original is.

BUt yeah that's a good idea Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #5 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 10:37am

Do me a favor and grab a Cap. paul sling from him as well Zud. If you are already making the trip to Australia then Texas isnt much further in the grand scheme of things.

« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2021 at 2:57pm by NooneOfConsequence »  

IP Logged

Jaegoor
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #6 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 11:11am

Alex I like to take a form. Give me the biggest one you have, tell me what you want and I'll send it to you.

Bono Mellius

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #7 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 2:57pm

Morphy wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 10:37am:
Do me a favor and grab a Cap. paul sling from him as well Zud. If you are already making the trip to Australia then Texas isnt much further in the grand scheme of things.

Morphy... I've never tried, but I could probably make one of those really easily for you.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #8 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 3:12pm

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 2:57pm:

Morphy... I've never tried, but I could probably make one of those really easily for you. 

That would be great if it isnt too much trouble.  Cheesy Dont put a lot of time into it for my sake though I know you are busy.

IP Logged

Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Reply #9 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 3:17pm

I have one from C_A and it's definitely a solid design. I liked it so much, when I lost it, I asked him to send another one ASAP. That lost sling still haunts me...

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #10 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 4:48pm

Morphy wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 3:12pm:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 2:57pm:

That would be great if it isnt too much trouble.  Cheesy Dont put a lot of time into it for my sake though I know you are busy.

Lucky you... I was on a teleconference this afternoon and was able to work on this while I was listening in...

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Mersa
Interfector Viris Spurii

Druid

Australia
Reply #11 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 6:03pm

I hope on day I get a 3D printed sling from CA . It’s the sling to convert me to a solid pouch.
But really all seriousness, I want it ha ha

Razor glandes, Aim for the eyes!!!

IP Logged

xud9a - call me zud 👍
Funditor

Ringing Slocks !

Nottinghamshire, England
Reply #12 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 6:20pm

Good news guys.

The recharge light just went green so it's CA first, collect glandes, roller and slings.  Drop roller with Jaegoor in Germany, down to Aus with Mersas sling and Morphy last in Texas before home in time for tea.

Should be able to do all that before I need to re charge the teleporter

🤓🤓 Grin

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #13 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 7:45pm

CA if u are giving stuff away, how are those hinged molds coming along? I can do anoyher video for ya

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #14 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 7:50pm

xud9a - call me zud 👍 wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 6:20pm:
Good news guys.

The recharge light just went green so it's CA first, collect glandes, roller and slings.  Drop roller with Jaegoor in Germany, down to Aus with Mersas sling and Morphy last in Texas before home in time for tea.

Should be able to do all that before I need to re charge the teleporter

🤓🤓 Grin

If he throws in a burger maybe you could swing up to Maine and drop Vets stuff off. Trust me these burgers are worth it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Morphy, Rat Man, joe_meadmaker, Kick, vetryan15, Curious Aardvark)