Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Slinging.org QR Code
Jan 30th, 2021 at 8:16am

Qr code with link to the forum.
Feel free to use for any purpose Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Re: Slinging.org QR Code
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2021 at 8:29am

Link to the forum. Works Cheesy

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2021 at 8:32am

that works - although on the app the text shows as all caps - so need to change that.

But a usefyl little app.

Feel free to use this code on any of your videos, pictures, products etc

A simple way to promote the site and community Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

xud9a - call me zud 👍
Funditor

Ringing Slocks !

Nottinghamshire, England
Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2021 at 7:12am

@CA, many thanks for the qr code.
To be printed, laminated and put in my car window.
Would it be possible to post other resources please.
Eg pdfs of graphics such as forum header, some of the better sling with ammo pictures (posterised or black) so we have consistent methods of advertising the sport ??
Cheers, Zud.

My outlook on life is Aristotalean; on seeing an Acorn I see a potential oak tree rather than Plato's view that it is a failed copy.
BE SAFE,    BE SMILEY,   BE STRANGE

IP Logged

Oxnate
Webmaster

Crus de agnus Dei con
quilon menthae.

Minnesota
Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2021 at 7:47am

Do you want this on the website?

Sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine:  'Yea' isn't the word you want.  It's 'yeah'.  'Yea' is an anachronistic word you see in the King James bible. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Spellcheck, I shall fear no misspellings for thou art with me.  Thy dictionary and thy thesaurus, they comfort me.

IP Logged

xud9a - call me zud 👍
Funditor

Ringing Slocks !

Nottinghamshire, England
Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2021 at 8:40am

[quote author=7D4A5C534657320 link=1612012614/4#4 date=1614430079]Do you want this on the website?[/q

Pardon my stupidity, I don't know !

All I'm saying is I feel it would be a good and useful thing if members could access a resource of recognisable images, graphics, logos etc. To promote that which we hold dear.

So as long as they are there I suppose it is what is easiest, cheapest and best for you, those who would be doing that work.

BUT.......
I think the donations link is more important  👍

My outlook on life is Aristotalean; on seeing an Acorn I see a potential oak tree rather than Plato's view that it is a failed copy.
BE SAFE,    BE SMILEY,   BE STRANGE

IP Logged

Oxnate
Webmaster

Crus de agnus Dei con
quilon menthae.

Minnesota
Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2021 at 10:21am

xud9a - call me zud 👍 wrote on Feb 27th, 2021 at 8:40am:
[quote author=7D4A5C534657320 link=1612012614/4#4 date=1614430079]Do you want this on the website?[/q

Pardon my stupidity, I don't know !

All I'm saying is I feel it would be a good and useful thing if members could access a resource of recognisable images, graphics, logos etc. To promote that which we hold dear.

So as long as they are there I suppose it is what is easiest, cheapest and best for you, those who would be doing that work.

BUT.......
I think the donations link is more important  👍

Ha!  Sorry, I was mostly asking CA.  I didn't see that he made the original post a bit ago.

Images and such are coming.

And I'll need to bug CA about the donation link too.

Sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine:  'Yea' isn't the word you want.  It's 'yeah'.  'Yea' is an anachronistic word you see in the King James bible. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Spellcheck, I shall fear no misspellings for thou art with me.  Thy dictionary and thy thesaurus, they comfort me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Masiakasaurus)