Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Tiger Snake whip (Read 1665 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: Tiger Snake whip
Reply #15 - Jan 14th, 2021 at 11:27am

Yeah... it's basically impossible to have any conversation about whips without it sounding like a perpetual stream of double entendres.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #16 - Jan 14th, 2021 at 3:36pm

Ive heard some whips have brass studs braided into the whip? Or was that something I saw on a video game? Seems like that would get the job done though especially a small one like that.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #17 - Jan 14th, 2021 at 4:09pm

Even this small one has enough energy to cut small branches in half.  I'll put it on the list of videos I'll probably never get around to making!  Definitely gotta get my trash sling going first anyway.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #18 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 4:57am

Even the little one I made I would not want to be hit in the face with. If the cracker is made from strong enough material (which it should be really to be a cracker) you can tie knots in it so that it can even cut. Usually helps to have a longer whip but still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWOQHXFf3Hg

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #19 - Jan 15th, 2021 at 6:44am

NOOC- Definitely gotta get my trash sling going first anyway.

Oh I feel that

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini)