Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Australian 2021 fashion would look OK with a sling (Read 268 times)
Kilisi

Hard & Fast

Polynesia
Australian 2021 fashion would look OK with a sling
Jan 8th, 2021 at 9:15pm

Mad Max was set in 2021 so it's now socially acceptable to dress like this in Australia I think. Mask looks to give good coverage and spiky bits should help with social distancing.

mad_max_2021.jpg (85 KB | 1 )
mad_max_2021.jpg
IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Interfector Viris Spurii

Texas
Re: Australian 2021 fashion would look OK with a sling
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 9:51pm

That’s obviously from the winter fashion line. The summer line has much shorter shorts.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Oxnate
Descens

Crus de agnus Dei con
quilon menthae.

Minnesota
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 11:09pm

Kilisi wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 9:15pm:
Mad Max was set in 2021 so it's now socially acceptable to dress like this in Australia I think. Mask looks to give good coverage and spiky bits should help with social distancing.

False, unfortunately.

Sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine:  'Yea' isn't the word you want.  It's 'yeah'.  'Yea' is an anachronistic word you see in the King James bible. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Spellcheck, I shall fear no misspellings for thou art with me.  Thy dictionary and thy thesaurus, they comfort me.

IP Logged

Kick
Interfector Viris Spurii

Finland
Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 9:53am

Just Australia? Disappointing. Though it's minus degrees outside so maybe it's a blessing.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Interfector Viris Spurii

Texas
Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 1:42pm

The boots are all wrong too. In such a dusty environment, the toes definitely need more air.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Interfector Viris Spurii

Checkmate

Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 2:50pm

This should be the required uniform for all those who made it through 2020. I especially like the tasteful male dominatrix outfit and those chrome spikes really compliment his blackened eye holes.

Ya I'm crazy. Crazy like a fox!...ish.

IP Logged

Kilisi

Hard & Fast

Polynesia
Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 4:30pm

@Morphy Those boots are a major improvement

There's no denying the whole ensemble is both tasteful and functional. For Australia I'd recommend adding a small metal plate covering the solar plexus and a groin guard. Helpful when fighting over toilet paper in the supermarkets.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Interfector Viris Spurii

Texas
Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 4:52pm

Those boots are much better! I can almost hear the chorus of crying cowboys singing the praises of Morphy’s photoshop skills.

The tasteful dominatrix attire is also quite slimming. The vertical line across the navel is a particularly nice touch. It really accentuates the definition in those one-pack abs.

IP Logged

Morphy
Interfector Viris Spurii

Checkmate

Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 5:01pm

Kilisi wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 4:30pm:
@Morphy Those boots are a major improvement

There's no denying the whole ensemble is both tasteful and functional. For Australia I'd recommend adding a small metal plate covering the solar plexus and a groin guard. Helpful when fighting over toilet paper in the supermarkets.

It’s business casual my man.  Wink

You guys just gave me what might just be the greatest thread idea I’ve ever had. And I’ve had a lot of sh!tty ideas so while that bar is exceedingly low, I really like this “particular” idea. I will post it when I get a sec.

IP Logged

Kilisi

Hard & Fast

Polynesia
Reply #9 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 5:12pm

Kick wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 9:53am:
Just Australia? Disappointing. Though it's minus degrees outside so maybe it's a blessing.

Europe has a different fashion due to the weather and other cultural differences.

Medico_peste.jpg (75 KB | 0 )
Medico_peste.jpg
IP Logged

Kilisi

Hard & Fast

Polynesia
Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 5:19pm

In some countries apparently the fashion is to extend the mask to cover the whole body. Take your pick I guess, in todays multi-ethnic societies they're all reasonable fashion statements for 2021.

mask.jpg (74 KB | 0 )
mask.jpg
IP Logged

Morphy
Interfector Viris Spurii

Checkmate

Reply #11 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:13pm

Kilisi wrote on Jan 9th, 2021 at 5:19pm:
In some countries apparently the fashion is to extend the mask to cover the whole body. Take your pick I guess, in todays multi-ethnic societies they're all reasonable fashion statements for 2021.

I just realized I forgot to put my trash out. Damnit.

IP Logged

vetryan15
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Mainers
Reply #12 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 7:20pm

WTF. lol. Very interesting

IP Logged

Kilisi

Hard & Fast

Polynesia
Reply #13 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:23pm

USA fashion dictates a full head mask with matching shirt and skirt ensemble.

USA_mask_2021.jpg (71 KB | 0 )
USA_mask_2021.jpg
IP Logged

Kilisi

Hard & Fast

Polynesia
Reply #14 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 8:49pm

Japanese 2021 fashion seems comfortable and should go well with a sling or anything else. Plus it has a handy tool to help with social distancing.

__57.jpg (51 KB | 0 )
__57.jpg
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, Chris, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark) - (Moderator Group: Forum Moderator)