Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print
a (Read 15379 times)
Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Re: The Truth about 5G and COVID-19
Reply #30 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 8:34am

Fair enough Kick.  I respect where you are coming from. We've seen similar things and come to different conclusions. But I'm not one to try and force my beliefs on others. I was more speaking directly to Jauke on that last post because in my experience here whenever we drift into generalized discussions on religious stuff things can go sideways pretty fast. But he also has a specific concern that needed to be addressed directly. I do very much appreciate your honest take on it though.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #31 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 9:41am

Yeah, it’s actually quite disturbing that we agree so much lately Morphy. I’ll try to be more disagreeable.

@J my main point is that we should not live in fear even if everything is exactly as you described it. If there’s anything we can learn from 2020, it’s that fear itself is terribly destructive. The opportunistic despotism that has occurred so far was enabled by people’s fear and desires for safety. We can address threats (political, viral, or otherwise) more effectively if we remain rational and take deliberate actions instead of “doing something” when we don’t know what to do.

@kick that is definitely a discussion for another topic. I have watched close relatives die overnight, and others slowly over  weeks or years. My wife and I have also lost children through extremely traumatic miscarriages, yet I will still tell you that the God I believe in is good and loving.  I for one would be happy to have a thoughtful and honest discussion on the subject... but that’s hard to do if it’s intermingled with 5G and Coronavirus talk Smiley

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #32 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 10:38am

Like I said, I've seen a lot of suffering in my job and I've seen a lot of it very recently. I find it hard to hear people talk about a loving god. I don't believe in god, but if I'm wrong and he is up there, then I almost find myself agreeing with Jauke. We should fear him.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #33 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 1:00pm

I also agree with that sentiment Kick. An all-powerful God is the only one to fear, which means there’s no need to fear anything else... not satanic global conspiracies, not viruses, not suffering or death. Ironically, it’s much easier to live life to the fullest when you aren’t afraid of death.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #34 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 4:12pm

The scientist who discovered HIV and won a nobel prize for it, is saying that COVID-19 was made in a lab and contains HIV-1 proteins.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/XxTOEOpjG7ag/

A while ago, another group of scientists published a paper, called ''Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag''
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf

Another paper talking about the HIV-inserts
''SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integratedinto the human genome''
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.12.422516v1.full.pdf

The mainstream media and governents are denying that COVID-19 contains HIV-1 proteins and thus uses this claim as proof that the virus and the vaccines do not alter the DNA of the recipient.

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #35 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 5:25pm

''The medical scientists in India reported: “We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses.  Importantly, amino acid residues in all 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-Gag, all of which have identity/similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.”

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #36 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 2:07am

https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/luc-montagnier-coronavirus-wuhan-lab-pse
udoscience/

This would be the same scientist that believes in homeopathy right? Unfortunately, just because someone did good science years ago doesn't actually mean they now get a free pass to believe everything that dribbles out of their mouth for life. They still need to do good science. He has not.

"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #37 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 2:08am

If you need any more sources I can get my microbiology-masters-degree-studying wife to contribute.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #38 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 2:34am

https://youtu.be/-92HQA0GcI8

This might help you understand how this vaccine was produced. I understand that there is almost certainly nothing I could share or post to change your mind,  seeing as you have a fundamentally different understanding of reality to myself, but maybe someone else reading these comments won't fall for your conspiracy bollocks.

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #39 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 3:14am

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:16am by a »  

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #40 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 5:08am

A big battle between good and evil? So a battle between the ultimate creator of infinite power (apparently) and some red guy with a pointy stick? How is there any question in who would win? Why would God, an actual deity, require my help? Let's not forget,  he's the one that is currently allowing evil to exist so I fail to see how it's any concern of mine if he has decided to fight it in some sort of protracted battle despite the fact he could wish it away whenever he wants. Why can't he use pantywaists? Why did he (apparently) create a universe in which pantywaists just won't do? Kind of an oversight, no?

This is the main problem I've found with religion. They're rarely logically consistent. God is both all around us but you have to visit church to be taken seriously by him. He's all good and powerful but evil exists. He's the solution to all our problems whilst simultaneously being the cause of them and also shouldn't be relied upon as the solution. I've heard all the arguments used to justify these inconsistencies and they're all lacking for me. There's no need for suffering in a universe created by an all powerful God. I find it easier to believe in a chaotic universe.

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #41 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 5:29am

Kick wrote on Dec 21st, 2020 at 5:08am:
I've heard all the arguments used to justify these inconsistencies and they're all lacking for me.

In a nutshell, God is all powerful, we're like him in that we have both good and bad inherent in us, his image not because of two arms two legs, monkeys have that, but something outside the physical. Like him we're engaged in a struggle with ourselves. We're part of him in an internal battle, like antibodies fighting germs.... very simplistic, but basically how it works.... since God is everything, it's a cleansing/purifying process..... the red chap is just a way of visualising things, although real enough as well..... you could just as well visualise it as a fight against an insidious disease.

There is always a need for strife and suffering. There is no triumph without strife. There is no learning without change, there is no joy without sadness etc,.

On another level life is all about the journey, if you're not moving forwards and realising your potentials you're not journeying, you're not real, you're just shadowy footnotes in other peoples journeys.

Unsure if that makes sense, my English isn't great, but perfection is unnatural, therefore must be striven towards rather than a given..... just my opinion.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #42 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 6:58am

what amuses me is that no one threw a wobbly about g, 2g, 3g or 4g.
But 5g ! Oh my god it's going to wipe us all out.

Ever since radio and tv were invented we've been bombarded by electromagnetic radiation from all sides.
Net result ?
human population has doubled in that time period.

So yeah cancer incidences have gone up.
But as a percentage of the human race ? not so much.

There is absolutely no evidence that 5g is any better or worse than the other 4.

So WHY are people getting so worked up about it ?

@kilist - which god ?
Gods have been worshipped for tens of thousands of years. Some of the older gods and religions are still around.

So what makes YOUR god any better or worse than anyone elses ?
The way I see it. there is no empirical evidence of any god. So One god is just as valid as any other.

If christians want people to respect their beliefs - they should respect others and vice versa.   
After all the christian/abrahamic god is one of the younger kids on the block.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #43 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 7:22am

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:16am by a »  

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #44 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 7:48am

And that's another aspect of the christian god - you lot get offended A LOT !
And assume that everyone else also gets offended Smiley

You share the same god with islam & judaism, yet the three religions are always prosecuting each other.

There's a lot to be said for polytheism.
Polyatheist religions tend to be more tolerant of others.
When you've got a 100 gods of your own, why give a damn if someone pops up with another god ?

But as I couldn't be arsed to read through the whole thread - what does any of this have to do with the unjustified paranoia around 5g ?
whistle

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Chris)