a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:23am by a »  

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Re: The Truth about 5G and COVID-19
Reply #151 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 6:33pm

Can't tell if you are joking or being serious.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #152 - Jan 5th, 2021 at 8:10pm

I’m pretty sure Kilisi is still trying to get the thread back to the original topic. Good luck with that K.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #153 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 5:25am

AncientCraftwork wrote on Jan 4th, 2021 at 1:13pm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ow0ET-ob3E

They can't make it more obvious can they

All the best evil plots secretly reveal themselves through virtual firework displays. What exactly would they gain by telling everyone through symbolism of one Seattle New Year's Eve display?

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #154 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 5:41am

a wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 5:02pm:
I've heard from a reliable source that 9 out of 10 test rats that have survived COVID undergo rapid gene mutation when exposed to 5G.

The 5G acts like a trigger.

I've heard that 12 out of 16 people are actually Adrian Brody in disguise.

"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #155 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 5:55am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Jan 5th, 2021 at 8:10pm:
I’m pretty sure Kilisi is still trying to get the thread back to the original topic. Good luck with that K.

You are probably right but that still doesn't tell me if he's joking or not. This whole thread confuses me lol especially some of your later posts Kilisi. Was this a legit view point/question or just getting people talking. Either way I like them both lol.  Wink

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #156 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 6:30am

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:24am by a »  

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #157 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 8:06am

a wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 6:30am:
Morphy wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 5:55am:
NooneOfConsequence wrote Yesterday at 8:10pm:

You are probably right but that still doesn't tell me if he's joking or not. This whole thread confuses me lol especially some of your later posts Kilisi. Was this a legit view point/question or just getting people talking. Either way I like them both lol.

Disclaimer:-  Except in my professional capacity I am not a reliable source of news or expertise. Think of me as more like a tabloid. I will cheerfully make crap up if I find it amusing.

Welcome home Kilisi.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #158 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 9:31am

Oooh! From now on, whenever I need to use an appeal to authority because my arguments are otherwise weak and can’t stand on their merits, I’m going to use Kilisi as my primary source.

“Sure Jaegoor, you may have won international championships and run a school for slingers, but Kilisi said...”

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #159 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 11:55am

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:24am by a »  

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #160 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:34pm

You guys and your Covid and your 5G and your pregnant zombie rats.  SMH

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #161 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 1:51pm

A NEW UPDATE!

I'm still fine. I've had absloutely no symptoms other than about 2 days of an achey arm which I get every time I get a vaccine.

All the residents of our ward got the first round a few days ago. No other symptoms than hurty arms so far. My coworker has had some side effects. She said before she got it that she always has low level allergic reactions to them and has a number of allergies. She had the arm pain but then got an itchy feeling all over. Then she got hit with feeling exhausted all the time. She was sleeping 12 or more hours but was still feeling like she could fall asleep standing up. Antihistamines did nothing but she got stronger stuff from the doctor and is now back at work so yeah. Apparently some other carers on some of the other wards also had some tiredness. That's the most extreme side effect I've heard about so far. Getting my second round on the 20th (if I can book a time) so let's see how that goes.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #162 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 4:33pm

Kick 3 days from now.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #163 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:58pm

Egads, man! I can’t unsee that!

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #164 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 10:40pm

That's the Pfizer vaccine at work.

The Moderna one is a little different.

Call me old fashioned but I still prefer being a Saustritch.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Chris, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark)