a (Read 15326 times)
IronGoober
Interfector Viris Spurii

...and now, No. 1, the
larch...

California
Re: The Truth about 5G and COVID-19
Reply #15 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 3:32pm

You really have to admire the people that were the test subjects for it. They had essentially a minimum 50% chance of contracting COVID-19 assuming a 1:1 placebo to vaccine ratio.  If the vaccine was less effective that 100%, then the chance to get COVID-19 was higher (also assuming that the exposure to the virus after the administered vaccine/placebo had a 100% infection rate).  I would have been hesitant to volunteer.

I have had similar thoughts about the vaccine as well. 100% going to get it when my turn comes, but given that there can be long lasting effects from COVID-19, it has occurred to me that there could be side effects from a vaccine for this disease. 

J, I don't know why you would think that a vaccine is going to fundamentally change who you are. We don't have that level of technology yet, you would need more invasive stuff than a couple of shots, like a lobotomy, or brainwashing. Gene editing exists, but can't be targeted to any useful degree in people. That is sci-fi stuff from the movies. It may happen one day, but that isn't the case in the current day and age.

John R.

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 4:14pm

But that's exactly what this vaccine will do. The Wuhan lab genetically engineered COVID-19 to have HIV-proteins embedded into it. They were paid millions by the Chinese government for gain-of-function research. Something many governments pay their scientists to do, which is not a secret.

Due to the presence of HIV proteins in COVID, a presence verified by multitudes of independent researchers and scientists world wide many months ago now, the virus functions and acts like a retrovirus. A retrovirus embeds itself into the host DNA through reverse transcriptase and then goes viral throughout the host's body. The mRNA vaccines, who are based off the disease, will integrate themselves into the host DNA through the same biological process due to the presence of HIV proteins.

The Pfizer and ModeRNA vaccine is a synthetic messenger RNA virus. The process of transcription is identical. Both the HIV virus and the mRNA vaccines contains this enzyme called reverse transcriptase, which, upon entry into the nucleus, turns the RNA into DNA and instructs the cell to manufacture the virus spike protein or in the case of HIV, an entire retrovirus.  This is why this is gene therapy, and not a vaccine at all.

The side effects of these changes are going to be tremendous on a world wide scale, effects that are going to be used as an excuse for further lockdown measures and tiranny, under the guise of a new covid-mutation. You are witnessing worldwide controlled global depopulation at play. At the same time they are planning to introduce a radical new economic system and collapse of the old one. This is all laid out publicly in the documents of the Great Reset. It's going to include digital vaccine passports and a digital cryptocurrency financial system to replace the old one. The coming chaos in the Divided United States will end the dollar and with it the fiat currency system is going to collapse.

However, listen carefully, the Pfizer and ModeRNA vaccines still use the oldschool hypodermic needle for injecting the patient. These hypodermic needles rely on a cold distribution chain and a long production process, both of which are designed to fail. They will play the public and the public will demand a better alternative, an alternative they have designed long ago, and it is called the microneedle array patch delivery system. It delivers the vaccine on the righthand or the forehead painlessly and quickly through a self-adminstered patch. The benefit of the patch delivery system is ease of production and distribution. It will also include an enzym called luciferase and a quantum-dot tattoo so that it can be scanned as proof-of-vaccination, whenever you enter a plane and eventually it will be required for any participation in their new society and global system. Ringing any bells?

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #17 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 4:31pm

Several things there J:
1. Fear not.
2. If it is what you suggest then “the elect“ will be supernaturally warned of the deception. Every new technology brings a new interpretation of apocalyptic prophecy. People said similar things about microchips and tattoos before that. The mechanics or technology of how such a mark will be implemented are not the core of the problem to be avoided in my opinion.
3. DNA is more dynamic than scientists thought a few decades ago. It changes all the time, but a person‘s nature is not fundamentally altered by the introduction of HIV or any other virus.
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2020 at 9:45pm by NooneOfConsequence »  

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #18 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 4:58pm

It's not only the DNA-altering that I am warning about. The fact is that they have a vehicle here to deliver anything they want into the human genome, and they have oppertunity to do so on a world wide scale. When is that oppertunity ever going to arrive again? If not now, then when? It's what they are planning on adding to the DNA that is the problem. In this case a cocktail of horror of who knows what. They will not disclose all of it. And even if they did I wouldn't want it. And they have no liability in case it goes wrong. It's just simply plain wrong to mess with humanity on such a large scale. I am against GMO-food. I am against GMO-humans. Any time man messes with creation on such a level it is bound to go wickedly wrong. Scientists are fools to think they can play God. The political and social agenda behind all of this is obvious to anyone who is not spiritually blind. This is not an organic crisis. It is completely planned. Event 201. The Great Reset. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. The transhumanist agenda is clear. They want to connect humanity into a digital hell. These are the days of Noah God warned us about. These elites are satanists. That is who their father is. A breed of vipers. They are in direct communion with the fallen one, who is giving them all the instructions for enslaving humanity into the beast system.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #19 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 5:40pm

Even so J... even if everything you say is true, what is also true is that God is bigger, more powerful, and completely in control. Satanic elites with secret plans for genetic terror are still on the losing side of the battle no matter how advanced the technology or how ripe the opportunity might be.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #20 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 7:15pm

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:15am by a »  

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #21 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 7:32pm

a wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 7:15pm:
Unsure how my serious scientificationalistic post about 5G ended up in conspiracy theories about a vaccine... Sad What vaccine?

If it's a WHO endorsed one count me out please. I've seen WHO operate at top country level, not in the least impressed. Bumbling incompetent's with their own agendas, hand in hand with corrupt officials with their own agendas .... meanwhile people die Sad

The direction of this thread was inevitable hence my first comment. Still, I hope this will continue to be an interesting discussion with all sides chiming in.

The point you were making in your original post is a good one. 1 or 2 things may not cause a problem but 50 different minor issues sure can. Not sure of the truth on the 5G issue. I’ve heard so much about it but I’ve not looked into it deeply. I tend to lean in the direction of NOOC/IG.  Every new tech leads to some sort of fear. That fear is not “always” misguided but it does happen quite a bit.

If 5G does end up hurting people it certainly won’t be the first time a new technology was deemed safe only to end up not being so.

Consider all the completely absurd practices from previous time periods that we see as so obviously dangerous now. The radium girls is one such example that seems crazy to us but was normal at the time. 

I personally don’t think the upcoming generation is biologically or organically deficient in a way that’s any worse than previous generations. Culturally things have certainly gotten very strange. I feel like it’s gotten so strange so quickly no one wouldve believed it 20 years ago. But that’s just me.

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #22 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 9:13pm

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:15am by a »  

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #23 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 12:05am

@Morphy, you’re right that a lot of technology really is dangerous to begin with, but it never goes away. We just learn how to deal with it more safely and design less deadly versions of the same basic technology over time. Examples are everywhere, but the first two that come to mind are refrigerators (many children suffocated in early fridges that only open from the outside), and early microwave ovens where the microwave radiation wasn’t confined to a Faraday cage.

@Kilisi, nice baiting. Now that you’ve confessed to it though you may get lumped with the other forum trolls like me and Morphy Grin

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #24 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 12:30am

a wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 9:13pm:
Morphy wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 7:32pm:
The direction of this thread was inevitable hence my first comment. Still, I hope this will continue to be an interesting discussion with all sides chiming in.

Yeah, I'm old so don't miss an opportunity to take a dig at youngsters.... also I'm a school dropkick, so don't miss a chance to take a shot at scientists etc,. Lastly I'm bored, so stirring a bit of controversy with a pseudo scientific post in which when all s said and done a test rat got pregnant.... is par for the course Wink

Apart from that my main reason for being online apart from work is to practice my English.... pretty much achieved everything with this post so far Smiley

Nothing wrong with stirring up conversation. It wasn't at the expense of anyone else and it's actually a good topic to discuss due to the controversy surrounding it.  I ALMOST made a comment on the pregnant rat but didn't want to push it too far so glad you mentioned that LOL!

@NOOC- how am I supposed to get wolverine claws if the radiation is confined???

IP Logged

TOMBELAINE
Funditor

Slinging Rocks!

france
Reply #25 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 3:47am

The problem with this virus is the answer.
With globalization and the destruction of wild spaces, the number of viruses will increase. And what is the answer ? Ever more globalization and economic growth.
But no problem, we are going to be sold more and more vaccine.
A french singer sang : " Alert babies ... "

IP Logged

Sarosh
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #26 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 4:19am

IronGoober wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 3:32pm:
I don't know why you would think that a vaccine is going to fundamentally change who you are. We don't have that level of technology yet, you would need more invasive stuff than a couple of shots, like a lobotomy, or brainwashing. Gene editing exists, but can't be targeted to any useful degree in people. That is sci-fi stuff from the movies. It may happen one day, but that isn't the case in the current day and age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPD009qTN4
you don't need to be so intrusive. If changing the microbiome in your gut can change your behavior and vice versa and it can be done in a vicious circle then the least intrusive thing you need is to just spread ideas to get the outcome you want. This spread of ideas can be intentional or unintentional. Social media economy is based on mildly infuriating posts, at first it worked then everyone adapted it, if it's not regulated it will continue to grow. Being mildly infuriated most of the time will change everything about someone.

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #27 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 5:41am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 5:40pm:
Even so J... even if everything you say is true, what is also true is that God is bigger, more powerful, and completely in control. Satanic elites with secret plans for genetic terror are still on the losing side of the battle no matter how advanced the technology or how ripe the opportunity might be.

Of course. But God warns us of the deception, lies and apostasy that must come first. 

Regarding the vaccine, this is a good short video to watch.
https://rumble.com/vc03nj-prominent-virologist-dr.-sucharit-bhakdi-exposes-major
-risks-of-gene-alteri.html

Anyone else doesn't find it slightly suspicious that just after the UK starts the jabbing process, a new mutation arises in that country?

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #28 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 6:15am

AncientCraftwork wrote on Dec 20th, 2020 at 5:41am:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 5:40pm:

Of course. But God warns us of the deception, lies and apostasy that must come first. 

Regarding the vaccine, this is a good short video to watch.
https://rumble.com/vc03nj-prominent-virologist-dr.-sucharit-bhakdi-exposes-major
-risks-of-gene-alteri.html

Anyone else doesn't find it slightly suspicious that just after the UK starts the jabbing process, a new mutation arises in that country?

Since we are exploring all sides of this rabbit hole... From a Christian perspective  no it's not lost on me how similar all this looks to certain prophetic warnings. And I do believe that even if it isn't possible to use CRISPR technology to gene edit in real time through this vaccine it's certainly something those in power would want to do eventually.

Why? Because why not?  In our desire to be level headed we should also guard against naivety as well.  Not everyone is as moral as we are. There actually are plenty of people in power who would jump at the chance to do that for any number of reasons. And they don't have any moral boundaries to speak of. Hopefully this at least we all can agree on:  Whether or not this is part of the plan or even possible, there are real, actual people in power who would do something like this if it meant a big increase in their control and power over the people of this planet.

That much I absolutely agree with, Jauke.

But again from a Christian perspective we are told some pretty bad things await those who knowingly take the mark. I say knowingly because if it were just a matter of holding someone down and forcing the mark on them it's likely they would have done it already.

I think actually this is the type of thing that has to be taken knowingly and in full understanding of what it means. To me anyways that's the only way the degree of punishment ever would fit the crime. People taking a vaccine because they are scared of a virus are not evil people.. They shouldn't be punished with such a heavy punishment. I don't think God would damn a sweet little old lady who had no clue what she was taking was bad.

God is not a robot incapable of seeing shades of grey. He sees it all. Is this a step in the direction of the Mark? You bet I totally believe that.. But then there's been a lot of steps towards tyranny. This is a huge one but not the only one.

So again my belief is listen and wait. Don't believe everything you hear from one side or the other. I am personally a bit of a conspiracy realist myself but there's a lot of stuff on YouTube that seems very convincing that actually is utter BS.

Pray, watch and wait. I agree with NOOC it seems quite a bit lately. Watch, wait and believe that if that time is coming soon and you are listening, God will prepare a way for you..

I love what you are saying because I don't believe there should be any obstruction to free speech. People need to hear all sides to form the most well rounded opinions.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #29 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 7:55am

There's something unexpected I've learnt working as a nurse. When people die of old age, it's very rarely how it's portrayed in the movies. It can be that someone just falls asleep one day and they don't wake up. Often it's not like that. I've seen people die over weeks. More often it's days, but it can be weeks. In that time, they are in a lot of pain, something else I hadn't really thought of. We've had 9 people die on our ward this year. Not one was Covid related. They died "normal" deaths. The latest person died 2 weeks ago. It's a hard thing to measure, but I guess you could say he was dying for about 4 days or so. The last evening of his life I was on shift and so was tasked with caring for him and administering pain medication. Morphine, the strong stuff, every 3 hours. I didn't need to worry about keeping track of time too closely, he would start rolling around in bed and shouting when it started wearing off. His family was with him. They saw him in that condition. I knew for a fact he would die that night because he was sweating and his forehead was warm, but I brushed his ear and it was cold as ice. His hands and feet were cold too. Like I said, people don't die instantly like in the movies, they die by degrees. Your periphery starts losing circulation and your organs fail slowly, one by one. From what I can tell it's a very painful process for the person to undergo. I've seen it more than once. I've seen it more than twice. Not once have I seen a loving God.

If there is a god up there, I would have to go by the evidence for what he's like down here. A mad child with a magnifying glass. A blind, flailing monster. Why would I pray to the inventor of famine? You are relying on him to save us? Good luck.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris)