Re: The Truth about 5G and COVID-19
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 5:05am

This should be interesting.

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 5:19am

5G is a danger to us all but most specifically to those who will become vaccinated.
I am not taking the vaccine, but truth be told, this is really not a vaccine at all, it's gene therapy.
Hate me all you want for it, I don't care. We're in almost a year now. Everyone's had time to educate oneself on this subject and make their choice.
I don't give a poopy about covid the disease personally, I only fear God

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 7:04am

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:14am by a »  

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 11:08am

5G is new and therefore should be greatly feared... just like the walkman, television, the internets, video games... and before that... pianos, forks, and bicycles.

But I’m sure this time it’s different.

https://pessimists.co/

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 11:15am

Morphy wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 5:05am:
This should be interesting.

... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

IronGoober
Interfector Viris Spurii

...and now, No. 1, the
larch...

California
Reply #6 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 11:24am

The power density limits for 5G (which is 20-40 GHz approx.) are very low. Your own body actually emits a higher power density of thermal radiation ( > 20W/m^2) than the proposed limits on 5G (55 W/m^2). And thermal radiation is in a higher frequency range of EM radiation, i.e. higher energy.  It is very unlikely that any adverse effects will occur. The absorption depth of 5G is also sub-millimeter, i.e. it will absorb in the upper layer of skin. It can only cause heating, but since your body will radiate that energy out just as quickly, there is very little probability of any adverse effects.  UV does damage because each individual photon can break bonds. GHz radiation can only cause heating, each photon has ~1/10,000th of the energy as a UV photon.

John R.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #7 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 2:14pm

Standing outside on a sunny day exposes you to more dangerous radiation. Living on top of radon gas emitting granite is more hazardous to your health.

All of the "evidence" and opinions I've seen against 5G have had absolutely no scientific basis whatsoever. It's been conspiracy theories, feelings, assumptions and also straight up misinformation.

Now go back and read that paragraph again but replace 5G with vaccines and that will save us all time.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 2:21pm

I'm a little worried about the speed with which they produced this particular vaccine. Personally I think you would be a little crazy not to have some type of concern. Of course I'll be getting it but eh still have my concerns. Anything you put in your body can potentially hurt you. That may not be a problem for the vast majority but statistically speaking it will be an issue for some. At least with the other vaccines theres been a ton of guinea pigs to test it on before this particular pig got his. 

As for 5G the only thing I really worry about is people I am sniping against with my 1 ping on Call of Duty.  "You get a sucking chest wound and you get one and YOU!"  (Insert Oprah meme here)

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #9 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 2:30pm

"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #10 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 2:35pm

Kick wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 2:30pm:

I'm not questioning the need here. Just the fact that with 7 billion people getting a relatively new vaccine there's going to be a whole lot of people that end up with bad consequences from it.  A very small minority vs the whole but still.

Again...that's not a reason not to get it. It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. It's just one of those situations is much worse which gives you little choice.  I'm really fond of my lungs after all. So I am going to whine and complain like a big baby but still get it.

IP Logged

AncientCraftwork
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #11 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 2:55pm

I am warning you not to take it. Don't say I didn't warn you if you do. This is not a convential vaccine. This vaccine will chance fundamentally who you are. I am going to be ousted as a complete nutcase but I don't care. Their transhumanist agenda is not hidden. You can read the damned works of klaus schwab, the WEF and all of his ilk.  Of course he is just a frontman of something far more sinister than you can possibly comprehend. The signs are clear for any willing ear and watchful eye.  I am just telling you I am not taking this vaccine. And yes the ones who refuse will likely be persecuted. A fact I am willing to accept. I've always been a stranger to this world and I am ready to leave this existence if that's what it costs me.

All Glory to God forever and ever, amen

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #12 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 3:07pm

I am glad I’m not one of the first guinea pigs. I am hoping some of the kinks in the mass production and distribution process are worked out by the time they are ready to give the vaccine to relatively young and healthy people outside of the healthcare industry.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #13 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 3:11pm

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #14 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 3:16pm

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 19th, 2020 at 3:07pm:
I am glad I’m not one of the first guinea pigs. I am hoping some of the kinks in the mass production and distribution process are worked out by the time they are ready to give the vaccine to relatively young and healthy people outside of the healthcare industry.

Haha ya those healthcare workers! Suck it people! Oh wait... ya I'll go with Kick on this one.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Rat Man)