Send Topic Print
a (Read 15331 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: The Truth about 5G and COVID-19
Reply #105 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:05am

a wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 6:37am:
BREAKING NEWS!! A new test has found that 9 out of 10 rats exposed to 5G for a prolonged period were found to be immune to COVID-19!!

You must be bored again Kilisi.  How long do you think you will be able to stoke the fires of controversy on one thread ?  It’s been a pretty good run already.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #106 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:08am

Morphy wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 8:36am:
a wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 6:33am:
Morphy wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 5:40am:
This happens all over the world.

Yep, and it's about to happen with COVID vaccine written all over it.... COVID has already mutated into numerous strains, there is no vaccine that will work.

Someone's getting rich off all this and it's not you and it's not me lol. That's all I need to know. I know a guy who knows a guy that said while 5G is causing Covid the word on the street is that 6G will cure it. So hold on boys, help is coming.

As an owner of a small e-commerce side-business, I actually may profit off of all these lockdowns because people are buying more stuff online. That doesn’t mean I am doing anything to perpetuate the situation though. I’m just giving the people what they want under the circumstances.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #107 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:32am

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:21am by a »  

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #108 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:34am

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:21am by a »  

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #109 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:40am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:08am:
Morphy wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 8:36am:
a wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 6:33am:
Morphy wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 5:40am:
This happens all over the world.

Yep, and it's about to happen with COVID vaccine written all over it.... COVID has already mutated into numerous strains, there is no vaccine that will work.

Someone's getting rich off all this and it's not you and it's not me lol. That's all I need to know. I know a guy who knows a guy that said while 5G is causing Covid the word on the street is that 6G will cure it. So hold on boys, help is coming.

As an owner of a small e-commerce side-business, I actually may profit off of all these lockdowns because people are buying more stuff online. That doesn’t mean I am doing anything to perpetuate the situation though. I’m just giving the people what they want under the circumstances.

No worries NOOC, Neither of us are being serious here.  If you are benefitting from the pandemic imagine how I'm doing. As crass as this sounds we are not exactly hurting for job security atm. I don't like to have that at the expense of others but it's also not up to me. I'm sure you feel the same. By the way regardless of your previous post I'm still not convinced you aren't part of the Illuminati.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #110 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:04pm

a wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:34am:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:08am:
As an owner of a small e-commerce side-business, I actually may profit off of all these lockdowns because people are buying more stuff online.

Out of interest, how are you finding shipping? Much problems? I've had to give up importing for most of the year which has cost me a fair bit in missed sales.

The business is a part-time two person operation. We aren’t set up and don’t have the capacity for international sales, but we occasionally get a few overseas sales directly from an Amazon warehouse. Exports for those are handled by Amazon, so we don’t touch the paperwork or decide the shipping method. For domestic sales direct from my inventory, I can do UPS or USPS without much trouble. We stopped shipping via the US postal service for a couple weeks before Christmas though, because we wanted customers to actually receive what they ordered in a timely fashion... it was an expensive decision, but keeps people happy and gets Christmas presents where they need to be on time. Now that Christmas is over, we’re back to using both services depending on the situation again.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #111 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:06pm

Done. Next one on the 20th. Was told side effects might include muscle pain, mild fever that shouldn't last more than 24 hours at the most and headache. Advice was to take a paracetamol and just ride it out. Basically exactly the same as the flu vaccine. I had no side effects from the flu one except a dead arm for a few days so I'm not too worried. This one hurt a lot less than the flu one incidentally. Maybe can kind of feel it in my arm now (been about half an hour) but not really painful.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #112 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:10pm

Oh the HORROR!

... wait. No. Kick always looked that way. Never mind.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #113 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:10pm

Grin

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #114 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:13pm

Morphy wrote on Dec 30th, 2020 at 9:40am:
By the way regardless of your previous post I'm still not convinced you aren't part of the Illuminati.

I have a flashlight in my pocket. Does that count?

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #115 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 2:21pm

I slowly zoomed in to those now soulless eyes and as your pupil came near to filling my screen all I could think was "what horrors have you seen?"

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #116 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 3:03pm

Oh no!  It's much worse than I could've ever imagined!!!

boots.jpg (398 KB | 9 )
boots.jpg

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #117 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 3:37pm

@J I want to get serious for a very brief moment.

I appreciate your concerns and your attempt to warn us all about what you see as an evil plot.  I looked into your claims, and I do disagree with your interpretation of the facts, but I don't think less of you for having concerns about what amounts to a very strange sequence of circumstances this year.   While I have taken this vaccine/mark-of-the-beast thing as an opportunity to poke fun at both Morphy and Kick, I hope you don't feel like I am poking fun at you too.  That was not my intent.

If you are right about it, then it’s not something to laugh at.

« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2020 at 5:05pm by NooneOfConsequence »  

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #118 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 6:07pm

Definitely not making fun. You can view most of my posts as a man with ADHD desperately trying to avoid being bored. I don't agree with anyone 100% on this thread but I find the views and the passion behind it very interesting. Hopefully we can have these discussions and not take it all too personally. I want Kilisi's dreams of killing boredom to remain pure.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #119 - Dec 30th, 2020 at 8:08pm

@kilisi, you said you have had shipping troubles... what do you sell?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini)