Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hello from Houston, Texas (Read 1616 times)
NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: Hello from Houston, Texas
Reply #15 - Dec 16th, 2020 at 11:07am

Morphy wrote on Dec 15th, 2020 at 7:49pm:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 15th, 2020 at 3:16pm:
Morphy wrote on Dec 15th, 2020 at 5:30am:
We have quite a few slingers from Tejas. 

... but there's always room for more! 

We need a meet up of the Texas crew.  I will wear my leather Brokeback thong and half boots. And nothing else.

Sounds great Morphy!  I will wear my matching set.  All the other Texans agreed that the most convenient place to meet for an all-Texan meeting like that is San Francisco, California. Go ahead and wait for the rest of us. We’ll be there really soon.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #16 - Dec 16th, 2020 at 6:23pm

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 16th, 2020 at 11:07am:
Morphy wrote on Dec 15th, 2020 at 7:49pm:
NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 15th, 2020 at 3:16pm:
Morphy wrote on Dec 15th, 2020 at 5:30am:
We have quite a few slingers from Tejas. 

... but there's always room for more! 

We need a meet up of the Texas crew.  I will wear my leather Brokeback thong and half boots. And nothing else.

Sounds great Morphy!  I will wear my matching set.  All the other Texans agreed that the most convenient place to meet for an all-Texan meeting like that is San Francisco, California. Go ahead and wait for the rest of us. We’ll be there really soon.

#SeemsLegit
I hereby accept your sincere proposal and shall wait for you guys in the Castro District.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #17 - Dec 16th, 2020 at 9:05pm

Totally legitimate Morphy. I even had special signs made.  Look for anything that says “Slingers Welcome”... but my keyboard was sticking a bit when I was typing up the order for the sign. It’s possible that the first L on the sign may look like a W.  That’s just a typo.  If you see anything like that, go on in and wait. We’ll find you.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #18 - Dec 16th, 2020 at 11:16pm

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 16th, 2020 at 9:05pm:
Totally legitimate Morphy. I even had special signs made.  Look for anything that says “Slingers Welcome”... but my keyboard was sticking a bit when I was typing up the order for the sign. It’s possible that the first L on the sign may look like a W.  That’s just a typo.  If you see anything like that, go on in and wait. We’ll find you.

That explains the note on the bottom:

"Bring your own Wube."

Anyways, didn't think these were mechanics but that works. They might be able to check out the old tail pipe. Looking forward to it NOOC.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #19 - Dec 16th, 2020 at 11:47pm

@Morphy... nope. You win. The mental images I am trying to shut out just keep getting worse. I bow to your superior endurance in this skirmish of wits. You clearly have the winning strategy, so I am tapping out while there’s still a chance I might be able to sleep tonight.

@Mariano, sorry for hijacking your welcome thread with all this silliness. If we haven’t scared you off yet, we’re glad you’re here Smiley

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #20 - Dec 17th, 2020 at 1:52am

Probably a good introduction to the forum all things considered. Sorry to hijack Mariano we are very glad you are. These threads tend to have a life of their own and they can go pear shaped real fast.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #21 - Dec 17th, 2020 at 1:29pm

Morphy wrote on Dec 17th, 2020 at 1:52am:
Probably a good introduction to the forum all things considered. Sorry to hijack Mariano we are very glad you are. These threads tend to have a life of their own and they can go pear shaped real fast.

That’s true. Hijacked/Self-trolled topics tend to be the most fun and entertaining... unless you are hoping for serious information. Then your best strategy is to ignore both me and Morphy Grin

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #22 - Dec 19th, 2020 at 12:43pm

Welcome from New Jersey.  Good looking slings!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark)