Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Patreon for Slinging.Org (Read 1471 times)
a

a

a
Re: Patreon for Slinging.Org
Reply #15 - Dec 6th, 2020 at 3:26pm

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:40am by a »  

IP Logged

JudoP
Funditor

Rocks away!

UK
Reply #16 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 7:11am

Yes I would put some money in. This forum is so vital to the international slinging community.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #17 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 10:27am

a wrote on Dec 6th, 2020 at 3:26pm:
I've done this once years ago, it was really easy, just copy/paste some code. https://www.paypal.com/donate/buttons

If you put it in the header or footer it will appear on all pages.

The nice thing about Patreon is that it may actually help a wider audience find this community too.   You may keep more of every donation if you keep it on your own website, but you get less money overall because fewer people donate. 

This community doesn't need a lot. Other than web hosting, there isn't much that we *need*... but imagine what we could do!  Regular patrons that provide a predictable source of finances could fund prizes for the various competitions, for example.  If we give away slings as part of competitions, then buying those slings as prizes would also support the people who make those slings and encourage more people to sell their goods.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

a

a

a
Reply #18 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 3:11pm

a
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2021 at 7:40am by a »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Bill Skinner)