Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Done with Abortion? (Read 2759 times)
Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Done with Abortion?
Dec 2nd, 2020 at 6:41pm

Lawl. Can you imagine if that was the topic of this thread?

No the topic is what is the funniest troll you've ever been witnessed to? Online or otherwise.

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Re: Done with Abortion?
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 8:53pm

Wow..i thought for a second.  This was gonna be interesting, lol

IP Logged

perpetualstudent
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 9:28pm

I have to admit this is one of the better ones I've seen Morphy. I doff my cap.

"Facts stand wholly outside our gates; they are what they are, and no more;they know nothing about themselves and they pass no judgement upon themselves. What is it, then, that pronounces the judgement? Our own guide and ruler, Reason."

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #3 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 11:16pm

LOL  You got me. I was thinking, "Wow, Morphy is really stirring the pot."

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #4 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 1:02am

Call me sexist, but I definitely don’t think men should ever have abortions.

I would argue that slinging.org has all the best trolls... although there are some pretty good ones on Reddit too. Like this guy:

https://ghostinfluence.com/the-ultimate-retaliation-pranking-my-roommate-with-ta
rgeted-facebook-ads/

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #5 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 2:11am

NooneOfConsequence wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 1:02am:
Call me sexist, but I definitely don’t think men should ever have abortions.

I would argue that slinging.org has all the best trolls... although there are some pretty good ones on Reddit too. Like this guy:

https://ghostinfluence.com/the-ultimate-retaliation-pranking-my-roommate-with-ta
rgeted-facebook-ads/

Sexist.

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #6 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 4:17am

Holy poopy that was funny

IP Logged

Bill Skinner
Forum Moderation

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #7 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 9:05am

Got me. 

You also made your point. 

Well played.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #8 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 9:12am

Bill Skinner wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 9:05am:
Got me. 

You also made your point. 

Well played.

My first meta thread title.   Wink

I do have some trolls. It's not anywhere near the high brow humor my man NOOC posted but it is something.

Yes I know these are immature and asinine but they gave me a good laugh if for no other reason than someone actually took the time to do it. Grin

My favorite part is the question mark behind Ray Romano's name. LOL. Just so stupid but funny.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #9 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 9:55am

Another of my faves is Three Wolf Moon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Wolf_Moon

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Slyngorm
Funditor

Slingit...

Reply #10 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 12:46pm

My mom once bought such a shirt for me.
I absolutely refused to even touch it.

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #11 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 2:30pm

You got me with this one too Morphy.  I thought maybe that political fire in the other topic wasn't burning quite high enough for ya.  Wink

I don't know why I found that Ray Romano thing so funny, but I couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes straight.

IP Logged

Kick
past-moderator

Finland
Reply #12 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 3:29pm

I do love the Ray Romano one. It's perfect comedy. Simple and ridiculous with an added benefit of being ultimately harmless and silly.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #13 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 5:24pm

joe_meadmaker wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 2:30pm:
You got me with this one too Morphy.  I thought maybe that political fire in the other topic wasn't burning quite high enough for ya.  Wink

I don't know why I found that Ray Romano thing so funny, but I couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes straight.

Exactly lol! I'm glad it's not just me. That's exactly the kind of dry, pointless humor I'm fond of.

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #14 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 10:36pm

ok, here's a personal one.  In high school, my friends and I used to troll the local grocery stores.  San Antonio has tons of live oak trees, and one year there were a ton of acorns on the ground, so we stuffed our pockets, and then reverse-shop-lifted them by putting them in a produce bag and trying to buy them from the store.  At the first place we did this, they ran all over trying to find the price of acorns before a manager finally charged us $.50/lb

We spent about $1 on our own acorns.
The next place wanted to charge us $4.99/lb at the "mixed nuts" price.  We left without them and told them they could just put them back Smiley

The best part was always the other shoppers in line... because we always chose the longest line we could find when doing dumb stuff like this just to get a rise out of other shoppers.  One customer looked at my bag of acorns on the counter and said, "Can you cook with acorns?!"

I just looked at her.  Really I was trying to come up with an answer without cracking a smile, but before I could say anything, she shrugged and said,"Yeah, I guess you can".  I almost lost it, but somehow managed to deadpan my way up to the cashier.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, David Morningstar)