Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
My favorite rubber balls for ammo (Read 1924 times)
Kick
Forum Moderation

Finland
Re: My favorite rubber balls for ammo
Reply #15 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 12:57pm

Exactly.

You are a great guy Kick but also slightly scary at times. - Morphy
"Nothing matters, but it’s perhaps more comfortable to keep calm and not interfere with other people." - H.P. Lovecraft, in a letter to Frank Belknap Long, 7 October, 1923

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #16 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 4:04pm

Basically the same as sock balls, but I really like wool dryer balls. They’re about $1 each on Amazon. My 6yo was just chasing me around the yard with a cardboard sword a few minutes ago. I tagged him with several sheep balls in self defense, and there was nothing but laughs when they hit him... ultimately the sword was triumphant Smiley

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

RJB

Slinging Rocks!

Western North Carolina
Reply #17 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:09pm

Morphy wrote on Dec 11th, 2020 at 7:18am:
I'm looking for a solid rubber ball that weighs about 3-4 ounces. Preferably 4 ounces. Ideally with a smaller diameter than a racquetball. If anyone knows of a suitable ball I would appreciate it.

Yeah, that's about the weight that I like.  My accuracy is off with lighter stuff.

IP Logged

kairo
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Germany
Reply #18 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 11:02am

I go with Jaegoor's rusty balls. They best about them is they don't bounce back. I once tried using a golf ball for target slinging against a concrete wall and it came straight back to me. I could barely evade it Shocked

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #19 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 3:59pm

RJB wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:09pm:
Morphy wrote on Dec 11th, 2020 at 7:18am:
I'm looking for a solid rubber ball that weighs about 3-4 ounces. Preferably 4 ounces. Ideally with a smaller diameter than a racquetball. If anyone knows of a suitable ball I would appreciate it.

Yeah, that's about the weight that I like.  My accuracy is off with lighter stuff.

Right. It's funny that it should even matter but it definitely does.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Curious Aardvark, Morphy, vetryan15, Kick, Rat Man, joe_meadmaker)