Send Topic Print
Done with politics? (Read 15475 times)
TOMBELAINE
Funditor

Slinging Rocks!

france
Re: Done with politics?
Reply #210 - Feb 8th, 2021 at 3:06am

I have a lot of respect for the USA. Until today, the USA is a great democracy.
Morphy, I'm agree with you ; a democracy is based on values.
Vetrian15, I'm agree with you ; it's up to you to fix your problems.

Or, corrupt politicians tampered with elections, and in this case, those climbered to the Capitole are legitimate.
Or, a candidate fomented a riot.
Or, a little of both.

It will be paintful but you will have to make the light, because your democracy has been desecrated.

But, for you and for the world, The USA must reaffirm that you are still a great democracy. Only justice, based on the law and the founding principles, can restore the truth and condemn the guilties.

You are not the center of the world but like all democracies of the world, you have to protect democratic values.
We do not tamper with democratic values. We shout them out loud.
Good luck and a lot of strength for you for the future.

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #211 - Feb 8th, 2021 at 7:30am

TOMBELAINE wrote on Feb 8th, 2021 at 3:06am:
I have a lot of respect for the USA. Until today, the USA is a great democracy.
Morphy, I'm agree with you ; a democracy is based on values.
Vetrian15, I'm agree with you ; it's up to you to fix your problems.

Or, corrupt politicians tampered with elections, and in this case, those climbered to the Capitole are legitimate.
Or, a candidate fomented a riot.
Or, a little of both.

It will be paintful but you will have to make the light, because your democracy has been desecrated.

But, for you and for the world, The USA must reaffirm that you are still a great democracy. Only justice, based on the law and the founding principles, can restore the truth and condemn the guilties.

You are not the center of the world but like all democracies of the world, you have to protect democratic values.
We do not tamper with democratic values. We shout them out loud.
Good luck and a lot of strength for you for the future.

Agreed with everything you said. Except you have more hope than I do for this country. We are a modern day equivalent to ancient Rome. We have made tons of enemies and at the point that America's economy collapses or there is some sort of attack initiated on us Im positive other countries will pile on as well.

That sounds really bad to say. But I have hope for the future, maybe just not for the government or America in general.

IP Logged

TOMBELAINE
Funditor

Slinging Rocks!

france
Reply #212 - Feb 8th, 2021 at 8:50am

It isn't the USA that has made enemies. It is the perpetual struggle of a great powers to base their leadership. (USA, Chinese and Russia)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Curious Aardvark, Chris, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus)