Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
My first sling.org post, link to my progress vid and sling building photos (Read 1271 times)
RickkyBandit

Slinging Rocks!

Re: My first sling.org post, link to my progress vid and sling building photos
Reply #15 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 10:37pm

Ah my dude I'm so sorry, I began to wonder if I'd put this post in the wrong spot a little while back. If I need to do something let me know otherwise I will defer to those who know how this place works.

Hello! and thank you! and Greetings from South Australia!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Re: My first sling.org post, link to my progress vid and sling building photos
Reply #16 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 10:57pm

No worries Rickky!  This forum is not easy to navigate, and it was totally ok to post a slinging video in the general thread. You didn’t do anything wrong. It just turned into an intro post, so I was suggesting that some moderator might want to move it.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: joe_meadmaker, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Kick, Morphy, vetryan15, Rat Man)