Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you even sling bro? (Read 4146 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Re: Do you even sling bro?
Reply #15 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Whatever the final design we have to keep slinging.org on the shirt somewhere.  I would be interested in having one or two.

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #16 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 11:54pm

The shirt images I posted previously have been updated.  Wording has been updated to 'Length of cord'.

@CA - The black circle has also been removed.  I agree with your thought.  I think it looks better.

IP Logged

cram
Descens

Reply #17 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 12:45am

Sarosh wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 9:52am:
lindybeige

Lloyd?

It ain't target practice if you keep hitting.

IP Logged

Sarosh
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #18 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 3:36am

@
cram

yes

IP Logged

Frondeur

I'm the lead slinger in
a hard rock band

France
Reply #19 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 8:36am

@nooc:  Robot slinger sounds like a good cause to me, indeed! I'd almost forgoten this. Keep us posted!

as for local printing, there's a little misunderstanding here: if you print somewhere and then distribute throughout the world, it's not local anymmore... I must admit I'm not famillar with print shop policies, but I also mentioned serigraphy: some pepole around me are doing this, and well, you just have to print a reversed image, insulate the frame, and there you go. whether you serigraph one shirt or 1000, basicly, it only cost the ink... and a little work. then you clean the frame ant start again with another picture (maybe it's oversimplificated, but basicaly that's it)

OK, that was a little developement of what I had in mind.
Now, taking a step back, I must admit this kind of technique is not of easy access to everyone, nor has everyone the same state of mind as me, and vice versa. so I apologize if I gave the impression of patronizing people, or giving lessons of life, or whatever. I meant no disrespect for your initiative.

Wink Frondeur

IP Logged

NooneOfConsequence
Slinging.org Moderator

Texas
Reply #20 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 2:20pm

@frondeur, no worries. Since we are distributed around the globe, I thought an online service would be the simplest way to do shirts, but we can try several different methods. I’d love to see you take on a serigraphy project. I personally don’t have the time to do it myself though, so I will have mine outsourced.

“My final hour is at hand. We face an enemy more numerous and cunning than the world has yet seen. Remember your training, and do not fear the hordes of Judas. I, without sin, shall cast the first stone. That will be your sign to attack! But you shall not fight this unholy enemy with stones. No! RAZOR GLANDES!  Aim for the eyes! May the Lord have mercy, for we shall show none!“  -Jesus the Noodler

IP Logged

joe_meadmaker

Slinging Ice is Cool!

PA, USA
Reply #21 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 9:12pm

One more attempt at a shirt design to share with everyone.  This one is a simpler approach that uses a slight variation of the tag line from the Slinger's Guide poll.  And an image of one of Jaegoor's slings.  I hope you don't mind Jaegoor.

I think this would work great on the back of the shirts that Slingbasket has linked (http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1565532349).

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Kick, Morphy, joe_meadmaker, Chris, vetryan15)