Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
New Ghostly Manifestations (Read 11180 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Re: New Ghostly Manifestations
Reply #60 - Feb 11th, 2021 at 11:31pm

Hauntings have been minimal during the past few weeks but enough to let me know my supernatural residents are still here.  The footsteps upstairs when no one is home but me, Mikes door opening and closing on it's own, etc.  No wall tapping recently.  If nothing else my ghosts are creative.  They're always coming up with new ways to haunt.  Their latest trick is shooting mini lightning bolts.  From different points in the kitchen at least a dozen times there has been the popping of electrical arcing.  Mike has heard it too.  Sometimes it's slight, sometimes it's quite loud. Of course our first step was to look for a logical explanation.  Of course there isn't one.  Nothing is malfunctioning.  Our ground is good.  There is no reason whatsoever for arcing to occur randomly throughout the kitchen. 
    Anyway, it's good to see some new ghostly activity.  It's much more fun to live in a haunted house than a normal one. 

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #61 - Dec 15th, 2021 at 1:48pm

In that my last post on this thread was ten months ago obviously things have been very quiet.  Until two weeks ago. The wall tapping was back.  Most of the time it occurs in the kitchen around the cabinets over the freezer though it can happen anywhere in the house.  It did happen in the usual spot and also from inside one of the livingroom walls.  As I wrote above, if nothing else my ghosts are creative.  Shortly after I heard the tapping from inside the wall over the freezer I was putting something away in the cabinet and there floating in front of the cabinet was a warm spot.  It was approximately 18" x 18" x 18" and just sort of hanging there doing nothing.  It was considerably warmer than the rest of the house, that I keep at 60F in the colder weather.  I was at least 85 or 90F.  It intrigued me in that it was something totally new.  It was there for about twenty seconds then it slowly faded.
     I've read that cold spots indicate an evil presence and warm ones indicate a benign or friendly entity.  I have no idea if this is true or not.  So much of the paranormal is infested with hokum and bull crap. 
    Anyway, after such a long drought it was good to see some activity. 

Edit;  I failed to mention that on the same day the tapping resumed the sound of footsteps tromping around upstairs occurred again but just once.  It hasn't happened since. 
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2021 at 2:20pm by Rat Man »  

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #62 - Feb 22nd, 2022 at 6:06pm

Things have been slow but in the past few weeks three incidents did occur.
    First the warm spot returned.  There are no vents, wires, electronics, or anything else that might cause a warm spot in this location.  This spot, above the freezer and under some high cabinets, seems to be the center of activity in that it's also where 90% of the tapping occurs.  It's there for about twenty seconds then disappears.
    Shortly after the warm spot returned I found something very odd in my bedroom... the front of two of the middle drawers in one of my chest of drawers were soaking wet.  There are no pipes and this is on the first floor so a roof leak, which I don't have, wasn't the cause.  Also it wasn't dog pee.  A dog would have urinated on the lower drawers, not the middle ones and besides it was clean water.  If you've been following along you know that this isn't the first time clean water appeared where it had no business being.
     The third incident happened just a few days ago.  I take six different vitamins every morning.  When I opened the cabinet, which is the one where most of the tapping and the warm spots occur, one of my vitamin bottles was missing.  There were only five.  I searched the cabinet several times then took a flashlight and checked behind and alongside the freezer.  No Calcium.  Weird but nothing surprises me in this house.  Again, if you've been following you know that items taken by whatever haunts my house are either taken forever or they show up later in an obvious spot that you've looked many times.  The next morning, true to form, there was the Calcium bottle back in its cabinet sitting prominently out in front of the other five bottles.  Nothing like ghosts with a sense of humor. 
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2022 at 12:22pm by Rat Man »  

IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #63 - Feb 22nd, 2022 at 6:21pm

I really want to see a haunting. Are you doing tours?  Wink

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #64 - Feb 23rd, 2022 at 8:20am

Morphy wrote on Feb 22nd, 2022 at 6:21pm:
I really want to see a haunting. Are you doing tours?  Wink

In that the occurrences are very random a tour probably wouldn't fill the bill.  You'd have to live here for a few weeks.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar)