Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TNT Wearable Survival Gear (Read 4108 times)
TNTWSG
Novicius

Slinging Rocks!

TNT Wearable Survival Gear
Nov 10th, 2015 at 2:37am

Hello to all I have recently turned my hobby into a business. I developed the necklace slings when I was working as a forestry technician for a company that did not allow fire arms on the job, after a cougar encounter I decided that I needed something that I could have quick access too that could scare away a cougar. Needless to say I wear my slings every time I go out into the forest and have never seen a cougar since but I allways have a sling with me and every time I come across an ammo source. The concealability of my slings is top notch they also are constructed with premium 7 strand 550 para-cord, so, as you all have seen, the para-cord can be used for a ton of other purposes. Well to make a long story not so long I have a web site that features my creations. I am also putting the offer out to any members of this forum $3.00 dollars off any sling except the practice sling, they are dirt cheap anyway so just a buck off of those. if you want to purchase one from my online store with the use of the discount code "slingers"  Here is my website http://tntwsg.webstarts.com/index.html?r=20151009224151
  Shocked Thanks for looking.
Please contact us on ebay for confirmation!
Louis Archer Owner TNT Wearable Survival Gear
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2016 at 10:41pm by TNTWSG »  

WP_20151102_017.jpg (426 KB | 300 )
WP_20151102_017.jpg

IP Logged

SOMDude
Novicius

Slinging Rocks!

Re: TNT Wearable Survival Gear
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 7:29am

Looks pretty awsome.... Don't be supposed if you get an order from me soon... Grin

Slings: The only weapon the government can't ban....

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: TNT Wearable Survival Gear
Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 7:06am

This Topic was moved here from Trading Post by curious_aardvark.

You're selling, not trading Smiley

I do like the way you describe slings as 'revolutionary new technology' Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus)