The thing changed (Read 2163 times)
squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
The thing changed
May 28th, 2014 at 10:09pm

well, the thingee that is on the bookmark changed to an red dot with a white e to the side. Lowercase e.
Why?
I don't remember what it was, but I noticed it and I don't like it. you know, the little image that some bookmarks have in chrome- Facebook has the blue box with a white f, some things have a page with the folded corner(default I guess, or maybe because it is a document), and youtube..

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: The thing changed
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2014 at 6:38am

weird I just have a generic world on mine.
No idea what your symbol the indicates in chrome - as I can't stand chrome  Grin

I did at one point try and insert a web avatar, but it just wasn't picked up. And I think I got 'distracted' by the whole upgrading the forum saga after that Smiley

To get one to work involves messing around with the base template html. And I'm currently of the opinion that while it's behaving itself as well as it is - I'm not going to poke it to see what happens Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Steven
Interfector Viris Spurii

RaptorIsAsRaptorDoes

Austin, Tx.
Re: The thing changed
Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2014 at 11:02am

squirrelslinger wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 10:09pm:
well, the thingee that is on the bookmark ... some things have a page with the folded corner...

My chrome displays the page with the dog-eared corner for my slinging.org pages ??

What is the specific URL the book mark points at.

A Curmudgeon@Large Civilly Fomenting Anarchy one post at a time...I don't like it is not a valid reason and Everyone knows is not a valid rule...Hi Ho, Hi Ho Its Off To Work I Go; As Ci-vi-lly As I Can Be Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho...
THIS ADVICE IS WORTH WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Chris, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man)