Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who wants to trade binoculars? (Read 2174 times)
Jabames
Interfector Viris Spurii

:3

Alaska
Who wants to trade binoculars?
Apr 11th, 2013 at 5:09am

I have a pair of Nikon Action Extreme 16 power by 50mm Objective lens Porro Prism Binoculars.  I would like to trade for a reasonably good pair of 8x42s if anyone would like to trade?  The right ocular(the part you look through) lens has a small fog formation but does not hinder overall performance.  Optical quality is spectacular with great lenses;  I have taken them out hunting and they served me well albeit a bit heavy to lug around for long periods of time,  great for stationary observation for birds,  game,  or even slinging purposes  Cool.

IP Logged

Sasquatchslinger

"Riding through this world
all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Re: Who wants to trade binoculars?
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2013 at 6:39am

Shucks dont hav any binoculars. Lol Hope you find a pair!

“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,& Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,& Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,& One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne & In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.& One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,& One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.&&In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.” J.R.R. Tolkien

IP Logged

Jabames
Interfector Viris Spurii

:3

Alaska
Re: Who wants to trade binoculars?
Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2013 at 6:55am

hehe thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Curious Aardvark, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus)