Trade for Paracord (Read 3174 times)
squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Trade for Paracord
Feb 27th, 2013 at 3:18pm

I cannot seem to find paracord of decent quantity(and well suited for me uses) near me, and kinda cannot order some online. I would therefore like to trade for it. I can probably trade stuff cut from steel plate(16 ga.), or something. I can replicate the homepage sling, as well as can make nearly any sling design except tut-slings(i suck at making those) and some other extremly complex slings. mast everything will be jute.. I am looking for about 25 feet of ungutted paracord. Not much paracord, but more than enough for sling cords. And if possible another 10 feet cut into 2 foot lengths.
Thanks,
-Squirrel

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

ilovepancakes
Interfector Viris Spurii

Virginia Slings- "You've
slung a long way, baby!

Virginia
Re: Trade for Paracord
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2013 at 7:46am

I can send you some paracord. I have a couple of different colors in stock right now Neon Orange, Neon Pink, Neon Yellow, Dark Green and Black.

Am I the only one who finds it slightly amusing that people are debating the merits of riot shields against zombies in a totally normal manner?     I do love this forum. -Morphy

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #2 - Feb 28th, 2013 at 3:00pm

ilovepancakes wrote on Feb 28th, 2013 at 7:46am:
I can send you some paracord. I have a couple of different colors in stock right now Neon Orange, Neon Pink, Neon Yellow, Dark Green and Black.

thanks,what you want in trade?

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

ilovepancakes
Interfector Viris Spurii

Virginia Slings- "You've
slung a long way, baby!

Virginia
Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2013 at 6:48pm

There isn't a whole lot that I need. I can just send you some cordage but some arrow heads out of that steel would be cool I guess. PM the address you want me to send it to and I will shoot you 100 feet of cord, just let me know which color you are interested in.

Am I the only one who finds it slightly amusing that people are debating the merits of riot shields against zombies in a totally normal manner?     I do love this forum. -Morphy

IP Logged

Sharpdogs
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #4 - Apr 3rd, 2013 at 7:53am

I have plenty of paracord.  Please let me know if you are still looking to trade.  I also have several colors and I believe some with glow in the dark specks on the cord.

IP Logged

hassan
Descens

On the path of the Benjamites

Texas, USA
Reply #5 - Jun 3rd, 2013 at 11:24am

YOu can get about 50 feet of paracord from Academy for less than $5.

I really need to buy more paracord.&&And practice more.&&And braid more . . . &&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Rat Man, Mauro Fiorentini)