Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Petition for Sling Crafter 3 / Squirrelslinger (Read 2389 times)
squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Petition for Sling Crafter 3 / Squirrelslinger
Feb 10th, 2013 at 1:27pm

I am petitioning for sling crafter (lvl ?). I have made a tutorial on how to make a Squirrel-Mail pouch(chainmail).
It can be found http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1360520506/0#0
This is my 7th chainmail sling.. you might recall that I had used one to throw broken glass when I joined slinging.org.
so, this is a tutorial!
-Squirrel

Edited:
Review Completed.

LightSlinger
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2013 at 2:22am by LightSlinger »  

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

LightSlinger
Forum Moderation
slingingsport

All things in Moderation...
Except for Slinging..

Hanford, California
Re: SUBMIT RANKING AND MERIT AWARD PETITIONS HERE
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2013 at 1:12am

Are you applying for Sling Crafter 3? 

Quote:
Level 3: Craft Five different types of slings / Use all of them / Post Pics / teach someone to make a sling or post a tutorial on how to make one. 

If so, I will need one more pic of a sling you crafted that is a different type than the others, an assertion from you that you have used it, and we'll be good to go!

Slinging Sport Rank: TIRO.   Highest Merit Award: Sling Crafter 3
I am a Demi-Mod...  
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!
 itty-bitty living space
"A sling is a dependent weapon, relying on you for basically everything but mechanical advantage..."

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2013 at 6:15am

ok!
Ill post one today when i get home from school! I just made a new rocklaric, tested it yesterday, will have to post pics once i clean dirt off of the pouch(stupid mud clods!)

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

LightSlinger
Forum Moderation
slingingsport

All things in Moderation...
Except for Slinging..

Hanford, California
Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2013 at 7:22am

Well, I think we have a pic of a Rocklaric sling from you already.  Keep in mind that the Requirement is to Craft five Different types of Sling.  For example, you may want to submit a rocklaric, Balaeric, Cobra's head, Tut pouch and maybe a TSS Sling.  These are different styles of pouch and/or sling in general.

Slinging Sport Rank: TIRO.   Highest Merit Award: Sling Crafter 3
I am a Demi-Mod...  
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!
 itty-bitty living space
"A sling is a dependent weapon, relying on you for basically everything but mechanical advantage..."

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2013 at 3:02pm

LightSlinger wrote on Feb 14th, 2013 at 7:22am:
Well, I think we have a pic of a Rocklaric sling from you already.  Keep in mind that the Requirement is to Craft five Different types of Sling.  For example, you may want to submit a rocklaric, Balaeric, Cobra's head, Tut pouch and maybe a TSS Sling.  These are different styles of pouch and/or sling in general.  

Sinew sling- pics posted
leather-pouch- pics posted
chian-maille- tutorial
rocklaric- pics posted
-rockman- ghost has it, but I still have pics
balaric- not sure if posted pics, let me check imageshack

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, LightSlinger, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark)