Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wanted Good Quality Used Knife (Read 2853 times)
Sasquatchslinger

"Riding through this world
all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Wanted Good Quality Used Knife
Nov 3rd, 2012 at 8:56am

I want a good fixed blade knife for hunting rather get a used one than a new one can be a flint knife.

“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,& Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,& Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,& One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne & In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.& One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,& One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.&&In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.” J.R.R. Tolkien

IP Logged

Bill Skinner
Forum Moderation

Slinging Rocks!

Re: Wanted Good Quality Used Knife
Reply #1 - Nov 3rd, 2012 at 1:31pm

If I sent you a stone blade, could you put a handle on it and make a sheath?  I have found that making the handle and sheath take lots more time than just making the blade.

IP Logged

Sasquatchslinger

all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2012 at 5:18pm

Yeah no problem but want do you want?

“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,& Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,& Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,& One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne & In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.& One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,& One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.&&In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.” J.R.R. Tolkien

IP Logged

Bill Skinner
Forum Moderation

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #3 - Nov 3rd, 2012 at 8:27pm

What do I want?  World peace, a sane girlfriend, an end to world hunger, the correct numbers to win the next lottery, nothing much, what do you have to trade?  I read lots, make stuff out of bone, stone, wood and copper, and clay.  Tell you what, send me your address and I will send you the blade, when you get it, send me something.

IP Logged

Sasquatchslinger

all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Reply #4 - Nov 3rd, 2012 at 9:04pm

That sounds good. How about a book on edible plants in eastern USA? Other than that I don't have anything that might interest you

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark)