Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
trade a polymer flat band sling shot (Read 13009 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Re: trade a polymer flat band sling shot
Reply #15 - Dec 6th, 2012 at 11:32pm

The cords are jute and mason line, the pouch is jute, and the whipping is synthetic yarn.

7SbSlngSm_001.jpg (152 KB | )
7SbSlngSm_001.jpg

IP Logged

ghost0311-8541

Slinging Rocks!

Florida
Reply #16 - Dec 7th, 2012 at 8:39am

let me know which one you want the one with the two holes is traded already and one of the ones with one hole is traded also

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #17 - Dec 8th, 2012 at 2:05pm

I was looking at the one in the center of the picture at the top of page one of this thread.  It's the one with the elastic band attached already.  Is that one available?

IP Logged

ghost0311-8541

Slinging Rocks!

Florida
Reply #18 - Dec 8th, 2012 at 4:04pm

that one is gone but i havethe twin to it i an band it up jut pm me your adress and i will get it out to you

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #19 - Dec 15th, 2012 at 5:07pm

Sorry, this slipped my mind.  I'll PM you now.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #20 - Dec 18th, 2012 at 2:53pm

The sling's on the way.

IP Logged

Rat Man

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #21 - Dec 26th, 2012 at 6:11pm

I got two slingshots from ghost a few days ago in the mail and I couldn't be more pleased.  I was a little hesitant making the trade at first because I really liked the way that snowball sling came out.  If anyone is considering trading with ghost I can personally guarantee that his slingshots are top quality.

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #22 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:41pm

Rat Man wrote on Dec 26th, 2012 at 6:11pm:
I got two slingshots from ghost a few days ago in the mail and I couldn't be more pleased.  I was a little hesitant making the trade at first because I really liked the way that snowball sling came out.  If anyone is considering trading with ghost I can personally guarantee that his slingshots are top quality.  

I can verify that too! I love the thing.... soooo  much faster than a normal slingshot, but flat-bands do not have enough power to throw an arrow.

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

HuntsmanSling
Funditor

Sling Maker

Vancouver, WA
Reply #23 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 10:57pm

On a side note, ghost, chucker mike, and squirrel yours will be in the mail by the end of the week. Still waiting for some people's money to get here so I can send all at once Wink

"Discipline leads to self respect which leads to courage"

Huntsman Slings available on Etsy HERE
&
seen on Youtube HERE

IP Logged

vonuberoydawg
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

New Milford, Ct
Reply #24 - Mar 30th, 2013 at 12:59am

where do you get those flat bands??? I have been trying to think of where I could get them and I really just have no clue.  some kind of medical supply store? sorry to be a little off topic, but I was hoping to make a giant waterballoon slingshot for a kids summer program but don;t know where to get them... any suggestions?

IP Logged

Intifada
Descens

Raining Stones

Bucks, UK
Reply #25 - Mar 30th, 2013 at 8:28am

vonuberoydawg wrote on Mar 30th, 2013 at 12:59am:
where do you get those flat bands??? I have been trying to think of where I could get them and I really just have no clue.  some kind of medical supply store? sorry to be a little off topic, but I was hoping to make a giant waterballoon slingshot for a kids summer program but don;t know where to get them... any suggestions?

For a waterballoon slingshot I would guess that Thera-Band would be ideal (and I believe is the same material as flat slingshot bands).

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." -  Denis Diderot

IP Logged

ghost0311-8541

Slinging Rocks!

Florida
Reply #26 - Mar 30th, 2013 at 11:10am

Yes i get it from a med supply store online but if you were going to make one foe watet boaloons i would use tubes for it will bw a lot cheaper and you can gwt it at home depo oe most big hardwear stores

IP Logged

vonuberoydawg
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

New Milford, Ct
Reply #27 - Mar 31st, 2013 at 3:48am

are thera-bands generally what is used though, does it go by another name?  I see you can get them in rolls so I could cut my own lengths, also, how do I tell what strength level they are?  I see like 10 different levels but no 2 sites use the same name system to tell which is which.  again, sorry to jump the thread here.  maybe PM me a response so we are not TOTALLY taking over the thread.  BTW the slingshot looks pretty cool.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini)