Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I heave some palm fronds/leaves if you need them (Read 2730 times)
Bibbs
Tiro

Laugh at the joke

Panama city, fl usa
I heave some palm fronds/leaves if you need them
Aug 10th, 2012 at 9:34pm

Hello all.

I live in sunny panama city florida, one side effect if that its plenty of palm fronds that everyone cuts down, in the right season, I can have a near unlimited supply, it has been implied that someone may haver use for some, if so let me know, it doesn't put me out any, so should be easy to work something out

Life is the best joke out there, don't be afraid to laugh&&&&Bibbs&&&&In a world where everything is ridiculous nothing can be ridiculed, you can not unmask a mask.&&&&G. K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Re: I heave some palm fronds/leaves if you need th
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2012 at 9:59pm

Quite a few of us like to twist our own cordage, so I'm sure you'll get at least one taker. If I had more than an air bed and a lawn chair I'd trade for some myself. Caveat venditor, you may get some international interest knowing this site.

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Bibbs
Tiro

Laugh at the joke

Panama city, fl usa
Reply #2 - Aug 10th, 2012 at 10:03pm

It really doesn't put me out any, I wouldn't mind getting some cordage out of a trade, I'm no good at twisting my own

Life is the best joke out there, don't be afraid to laugh&&&&Bibbs&&&&In a world where everything is ridiculous nothing can be ridiculed, you can not unmask a mask.&&&&G. K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Pikåru
Interfector Viris Spurii

Experience teaches only
the teachable...

Colorado USA
Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2012 at 10:22am

I would definately take a bunch. I have been using coconut and pandanus fiber and want to try palm but they're mighty scarce out here in Colorado.

PM me and let's work out the details.

I sling. Therefore I am. Tano' Hu I Islan Guahan. http://itanohu.blogspot.com

IP Logged

Bibbs
Tiro

Laugh at the joke

Panama city, fl usa
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2012 at 6:53am

Pm sent

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus)