Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Slings for trade. (Read 3643 times)
Greenman

Krugersdorp, South Africa
Slings for trade.
May 2nd, 2012 at 3:58pm

I have some rhino pouch slings with 4 - 5 mm woven nylon/polyester slings to trade for anyone who would like to. These are made to sling round or biconical clay/concrete pellets.

I am making my first trade tomorrow morning. I have never sent a letter/parcel out of my province, let alone my land. I am very excited to mail my first one. Nice lady at the post office spent 10 minutes shouting at me from behind 3 inches of bulletproof glass to teach me how to do it.

Much simpler and cheaper than i thought.

I will trade slings with anyone around the world who would trade me one of their slings (made their way) for one of mine, pictured below.

I am tickled green by the idea of collecting differnet designs, materials and understandings of how slings should be made, from people (Nay. SLINGERS) around the world.

If you are interested, please send me your details:
1) Postal adress, exact please.
2) Sling length, measued from the centre of the pouch to pinkie.
3) The kind of ammo you will be slinging. (Junker or pig sling, pellet, golfball, tennisball etc.)

I am as obsessively compulsive about making slings for other people as i am about making my own slings.

Looking forward.

Photo0166.jpg (90 KB | )
Photo0166.jpg

Sweet is the music that brings out the Slings.&&The Sling. The finest guerilla weapon on Earth. (Fletch_man)&&We few, we happy few, we Hail of Slingers.

IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

Hallo, ich heiße kartoffel

new to california
Re: Slings for trade.
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2012 at 10:43pm

Moved your post to the trading post area Smiley

There's no break, there's no end, just a-living on;&&Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2012 at 1:00am

Greenman I will gladly you take you up on this offer! We are almost done moving and then I will need to get unpacked a bit so I can make you one for trade. I will probably get in touch with you sometime next week or so.  Good idea  Smiley

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #3 - May 4th, 2012 at 8:09am

I'll be starting on that tutorial involving your sling probably today, Greenman.  Those slings that you make look awesome.  I can't wait to try one.  I am even more compulsive about slings that I make for other people than the ones I make for myself.  As long as the sling is functional I'll keep and use it but if it's for other people I like it to be as close to aesthetically perfect as I'm capable of making it.

IP Logged

ghost0311-8541

Slinging Rocks!

Florida
Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2012 at 11:35pm

Greenman is this offer still open

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Bill Skinner)