Send Topic Print
Rules and Regulations (Read 2961 times)
Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Rules and Regulations
Sep 16th, 2011 at 3:12pm

This section is for members to sell slings and other craft works.
It is for the sale of all slinging related goods: cords, leather, finished slings and even commercially produced goods - IF they are slinging related.
It is also for any non sling related and HAND crafted goods that members might want to sell. It is only available to slinging.org members and is not accesible or visible to non-members.

All transactions are deemed private and between the members involved as private individuals.
Slinging.Org does not take any responsibility or legal part in the transactions whatsoever.

If you already have a website where you sell your craft goods feel free to post the url here as well. Links to ebay, craigslist, gumtree etc are also suitable.
We encourage you to post clear prices of your goods (inc p&P where appropriate) and for threads that contain examples of one off crafted goods - then examples of approximate cost would also be appreciated.

We do however reserve the right to remove any post deemed inappropriate, at the discretion of the Forum Moderators.

Edited:
C_A has changed the Market Place Rules.

It is now for the sale of anything related to slinging, including materials for making slings or slinging related commercially products.
It is also for any non sling related and HAND crafted goods that members might want to sell.

Just as before, It is only available to slinging.org members and is not visible to non-members, all transactions are solely between the members involved in the sale and Slinging.Org does not take any responsibility or legal part in the transactions whatsoever and we the moderators do still reserve the right to remove any post at our discretion.

« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2011 at 1:20pm by Masiakasaurus »  

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: Rules and Regulations
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2011 at 3:18pm

lol It says that on the door - but I suppose this day and age it can't hurt to say it again Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2011 at 3:21pm

Curious Aardvark wrote on Sep 16th, 2011 at 3:18pm:
lol It says that on the door - but I suppose this day and age it can't hurt to say it again Smiley

That was my thinking, plus we can add on to this list as we run into problems.

Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

Hallo, ich heiße kartoffel

new to california
Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2011 at 8:16pm

btw, as most people ignore these sections then go to whine about their own stupidity, i recommend renaming this thread "free slings for new members (up to 3 per person)" works everytime.

There's no break, there's no end, just a-living on;&&Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

Eoraptor
Funditor

Aim small, miss small.

Great Lakes Region (USA)
Reply #4 - Sep 17th, 2011 at 8:09am

xxkid123 wrote on Sep 16th, 2011 at 8:16pm:
btw, as most people ignore these sections then go to whine about their own stupidity, i recommend renaming this thread "free slings for new members (up to 3 per person)" works everytime.

Yeah, but the all the comments will be "... but what about the free slings?"
Shiny new section, guys, very cool.  Don't know how often I'll use it though.  Virtual money exchanges intimidate me.

"The very fact that there is life here at all, and that everything that's alive today, is so, because everything else passed away."  -Jack Horner
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
"Yet the finer they were the frailer; the cleverer, the more wrong-headed."   -North

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #5 - Sep 17th, 2011 at 8:56am

lol that's my next job a thread about how to safely buy and sell, directly, online and internationally.

Whether you use it or not is rather irrelevant eoraptor.

A lot of new members want to buy a sling, a lot of members would like to be able to make a few bucks selling their slings.

This is somewhere that can happen away from the rest of the forum.

With a little common sense it should prove a useful addition to the site.

For the time being it is a purely experimental addition. And if it proves to cause hassle between members or it is found that members are abusing it. Then the mall will be removed.
Anyway we'll see what happens Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2011 at 1:49pm

Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread

WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, Rat Man)