Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
slung incendiaries (Read 6185 times)
Bill Skinner
past-moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Re: slung incendiaries
Reply #15 - Jul 30th, 2010 at 12:13pm

I used to be young and dumb.  I am no longer young.  My advice:  STOP!  DROP!  ROLL!

Also, have a good friend fairly close with a fire extingusher.  Not too close, you don't want to splatter both of you with whatever burning substance you attempt to throw.  Bill

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Reply #16 - Jul 30th, 2010 at 12:45pm

ilovepancakes wrote on Jul 29th, 2010 at 11:43pm:
Quote:
Cthulhu wrote on Jul 29th, 2010 at 12:45pm:
Whats with you actively killing all my joy? again?  Grin

http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1277137451/0

No need for the link, I remember...you should be glad ; We care enough for your well being ( and those unlucky enough to be in your range...)to hand out warnings, it doesn´t really seem to sink in though Grin

It's the nature of younger folk to want to play with things that can kill them. It's also human nature for those that have survived those years to try and explain why the younger ones shouln't.

Well said, Michael.  There was one particular camping trip involving way too much alcohol, a VERY LARGE fire cracker, a sawed off, hair trigger 12 gauge, very thin ice on the lake, and a burning can of Coleman fuel.  It's a very scary story.

IP Logged

RJB

Slinging Rocks!

Western North Carolina
Reply #17 - Jul 30th, 2010 at 7:11pm

Too bad you live a few states away Ratman.  I'd invite you over and offer a homebrew to hear the story. Grin

IP Logged

Dan
Interfector Viris Spurii
SlingingGuide Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #18 - Jul 31st, 2010 at 9:06pm

1. Before I tell you my awesome idea any time you are working with flamable matierials be sure to have a bucket of water on hand.

2.(Awsome Idea) the bigest problem with slinging molotov cocktails is that at the high velocity the "fuse/ignition source" is blown out solution,  WINDPROOF MATCHES (trick candles should work too) simply use the basic breakable hollow container and fill with flamable matierial place match in end securaly, strike and sling away.

3. If anyone ask I said dont sling incendiaries  Smiley Wink

I was pretty good at slinging like 10 years ago.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, vetryan15, Morphy, Curious Aardvark, Kick, Rat Man, joe_meadmaker)